Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

there has to be.....

Page: 1 of 1
 Diefnbaker
03-23-2000, 7:30 PM
I was just thinking about it, there has to be a way to hex edit the game or somthing to open all craft to a specific level
IE: V-Wing in Talorann. I want to take my heavy bombs to those F****** ATAT's!

------------------
5 Reasons why the people involved in making Star Wars have lost it.

Jar Jar Binks was in The Phantom Menace.
Anakin Skywalker (Lake Loyyd) would have had a better role as a Jawa.
Something is terribly wrong with that Darth Maul guy!
In about 30-40 years, Senator Palpatine becomes Emperor, but it looks like he aged more that six thousand FRIGGIN YEARS!
The Battle Droids have better acuracy than Stormtroopers, YET THE EMPIRE DOSNT EVEN USE DROIDS IN BATTLE!
 Ikhnaton
03-23-2000, 7:32 PM
the "aging" of the emporer is due to his use of the dark side of the force. someone as strong in it as he was, with as much hate as he had takes a lot out of the body.
 SACadzmanB65
03-23-2000, 10:08 PM
Something is wrong with Darth Maul? What are you talking about, Darth Maul is awsome! But I agree with the Jar Jar one......I think he sucks.
 Diefnbaker
03-24-2000, 2:02 AM
I know Darth Maul is awsome! Theres just somthing "not quite right" about him. Good point about Palpatine, I guess I need to pay more attention to the novels I have.

------------------

In about 30-40 years, Senator Palpatine becomes Emperor, but it looks like he aged more that six thousand FRIGGIN YEARS!
The Battle Droids have better acuracy than Stormtroopers, YET THE EMPIRE DOSNT EVEN USE DROIDS IN BATTLE!

[This message has been edited by Diefnbaker (edited March 23, 2000).]
 SACadzmanB65
03-24-2000, 2:46 AM
What is "not quite right" about him?
 Diefnbaker
03-24-2000, 5:45 PM
First of all, he looks alarmingly like Satan, second, he wants revenge on someone that he has never met, and last, he let some "Jedi" cut his awsome, two bladed saber in half, and didnt kill him for it!

------------------

We didnt get to see enough space battle in TPM.
 SACadzmanB65
03-24-2000, 10:09 PM
you mean he let Obi-Wan cut him in half? I don't think he let him. obi wan used his agreesion to kick his ass, and Darth Maul tatooed his face and made his face and body like it is too scare his opponents. And I haven't read any books about the time before episode I, but I think he wants revenge because of the Old Republic.
 Ikhnaton
03-25-2000, 2:04 PM
I just realized that is your sig!

methinks the sig police might have to show up and shorten it! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)
 R.A.V.E.N.
03-25-2000, 3:17 PM
There is no sig limiter at RS.NET! HA!

------------------
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

--Commander R.A.V.E.N.
 SACadzmanB65
03-25-2000, 7:49 PM
what is a sig?
 Peashooter
03-25-2000, 10:49 PM
One thing was definitely wrong with Darth Maul; he had a serious dental hygiene problem!
 SACadzmanB65
03-26-2000, 3:51 PM
Hahahaha.....At least now he has something in common with Austin Powers. He could become a pimp.
 Qerique
03-29-2000, 3:57 AM
i just realised, R.A.V.E.N., your sig is from "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"? have you read them all, or just the first?
 R.A.V.E.N.
03-30-2000, 11:41 PM
I have read the first two. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) Absurdly accurate they are. 'Tever. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 Nute Gunray
03-31-2000, 1:20 AM
I have the best sig!

How the heck did i ever get 56 posts here!?! I never come here!

------------------
I have far more interesting and important things to do with whatever time humanity has left than fretting about this load of BS...like hierarchizing my extensive collection of taped "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" episodes by lifelines and final answers.

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited March 30, 2000).]
 Qerique
03-31-2000, 3:32 AM
i highly suggest you read the other three in the hitchhikers series. they are wonderfully hilarious. besides, you can't fully understand what you've read so far without finishing the series off (not that you can fully understand anything in it anyway).
Page: 1 of 1