Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fractal Chaos Boundaries and the Raid on Sullust

Page: 1 of 1
 Commander Corleon
03-14-2000, 2:20 AM
What's Up! This is my first post ever, so I hope it's a good one. I can't get gold on the Raid on Sullust. I refuse to use cheats, so don't suggest it. I need to be fast and deadly, any suggestions from the Y-wing experts? Was it Imladil who has a girlfriend who is a Y-wing ace?

Imladil, that sounds elfish in the J.R.R. Tolkien way. Do you have any evidence that the universe is merely a fractal chaos boundary between two states of high and low energy? Another question from one brain to another: are fractals necessarily chaotic, or in other words, are fractals a subset of chaos theory similar to the way squares are a type of rhombus. What am i getting at? Is your logoff redundant, or is it just me?

Coloradan in Boston
 Sa Memax
03-18-2000, 7:17 AM
Hey
When playing Sullust adn using a Y-wink stay as close to the ground as you can adn kill all the MISSILE Turrets as soon as you see them.You might try taking a memorization flight so you can memorise the level lay out.It took me about a week to get gold on sullust so I know how hard it is.If you need any help E-mail me at boba_fett51 @hotmail.com.
Good luck.

I've crash landed safely requesting pick-up.
 SACadzmanB65
03-24-2000, 2:55 AM
I agree, also when you stay low I think the turbolasers can't fire less than 90 degree. And you you drop bombs stay high because if you stay too close you will die because of explosion. Why no cheats? CHEATING IS FUN.
 SACadzmanB65
03-24-2000, 2:56 AM
Oh....and I forgot when you try to blow up the thing in the middle, aim at the whit on the cylinders that are on the side.
Page: 1 of 1