Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question.......

Page: 1 of 1
 Diefnbaker
03-23-2000, 7:09 AM
Does anyone know how to extract (if its possible) the FX in RS? I want to be able to use some of the sounds as event sounds in windows. Also, Im working on a little memorial to the RS addon Petition. If only they would listen to loyal fans!
Sorry, I just had to add this in here: What do I do if it's too dark in some levels? I can hardly see things in Defection at Corellia! I have An ATI RAGE PRO with the latest drivers.

------------------
"Do not defy the council master, not again"
-Obiwan Kenobi

[This message has been edited by Diefnbaker (edited March 23, 2000).]
 Sa Memax
03-23-2000, 2:21 PM
I can try and get you the sound FX from rogue sqaudron.

In dark levels just turn up the brightness.There should be a control on the computer moniter right below the screen.
 Diefnbaker
03-23-2000, 5:57 PM
no offense.....but Im not stupid! I have tried the brightness, contrast controls and everything (trust me)

------------------
"Do not defy the council master, not again"
-Obiwan Kenobi
 R.A.V.E.N.
03-23-2000, 10:07 PM
For the brightness just increase your gamma correction.
 Diefnbaker
03-24-2000, 2:01 AM
I thought of that, but do you mean from the game or Windows? Cause I cant do that in the game.

------------------
5 Reasons why the people involved in making Star Wars have lost it.

Jar Jar Binks was in The Phantom Menace.
Anakin Skywalker (Lake Loyyd) would have had a better role as a Jawa.
Something is terribly wrong with that Darth Maul guy!
In about 30-40 years, Senator Palpatine becomes Emperor, but it looks like he aged more that six thousand FRIGGIN YEARS!
The Battle Droids have better acuracy than Stormtroopers, YET THE EMPIRE DOSNT EVEN USE DROIDS IN BATTLE!
Page: 1 of 1