Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sorry, guildy...

Page: 1 of 1
 Nitro
03-19-2000, 2:22 AM
Ike, I have talked with Guilo outside the forums too, and just cause you're some stuck up mod doesn't mean that you knew him better than I did... I was a mod too, pal... It doesn't mean anything when the books close... You'll end up a has-been like the rest of us... But you know that, cause you're an all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful MODERATOR!

I'm sick and tired of your slag, just because you don't like me...

You have a very: "Don't you all love me?
Anyone dare to say 'no'?
I didn't think so..." attitude, and it pisses me off.

My grandfather once told me, "Your enemies will always hound you, if you choose to reside on their territory."

<font size=-2>[*sigh* Sorry, dude. --L.]</font>

So I guess what I'm trying to say is...

Goodbye... I'm leaving here too... I might stop by from time to time, but don't count on it... You can still get a hold of me over at the <a href="http://ral.wyvernweb.com/index.html">RAL) Website</a> forums... I have no intentions of abandonning my command.

I've had some good times here... And I'll miss this place... More than I'll ever miss XWA.Net... This is the place where I first met all my now-good friends... It's like leaving home for college...

Well, this post didn't end anything like I started it... Oh well... I like the mood in which I ended it much more than the mood I started it in... Although, both still suck... Well..

Happy trails, to you,
Until we meet again.

[This message has been edited by Nitro (edited March 18, 2000).]<font size=-2>

[This message has been edited by Lujayne (edited March 18, 2000).]
 Lujayne
03-19-2000, 2:40 AM
Hm, strange. I seem to recall saying this should be confined to email.
Please don't bring this kind of stuff here. There is no reason for it to be public.
--L.
Page: 1 of 1