Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SW/ST cross

Page: 1 of 1
 rebel_jediknight
02-27-2000, 1:36 PM
Sorry if I left you guys hanging with that story of mine... I've got a bad case of writer's block right now http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/redface.gif) but I'll try and finish it as soon as I can.
Thanks for all the patience and support!

Signing out,
Rebel

------------------
What- You think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that?
--------------
We're doomed!
 R.A.V.E.N.
03-01-2000, 10:34 PM
Oh come on! Slap some B/S on at the end and post it! I want more. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 rebel_jediknight
03-01-2000, 11:10 PM
I'll do my best R.A.V.E.N., but it's going to take me a while to get the plot straightened out. By the way, what is B/S?

------------------
--------------
We're doomed!
 Shootist
03-02-2000, 1:04 AM
B/S is another way of saying male bovine fecal matter. Also, Blow Smoke. Also see Bull Shine.
Keep goin' on yer story. It was beginning to get interesting. Your pubilc awaits there Roddenberryury.

------------------
ACK...Phht!!
Bill the Cat
 rebel_jediknight
03-04-2000, 2:07 AM
OK, Shootist, I'll try, thanks for the support!

------------------
--------------
We're doomed!
 Shootist
03-04-2000, 2:53 AM
Sometimes writer's block just...uh...err...uhh...wellll. But passes when I relax. Then there are times when I'm jagged up about something and the words just won't stop. Sometimes I'll collect the writings from a stagnant period and shuffle them like playing cards with the jagged up writing. I'm usually surprised with the result.

------------------
ACK...Phht!!
Bill the Cat
Page: 1 of 1