Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help for some lvls

Page: 1 of 1
 defalcon
02-01-2000, 3:05 AM
In Defection at Corellia, I Can't seem to go fast enough, cause the speeder is too slow. Also, where are the tech upgrades? I've got one from Raid on Sullust, Moff Seerdons Revenge, Battle Above Talloran.

------------------
PPPHHHRRRTTT!!!! I've lost Artoo! I should NOT have had those curry buritos for lunch.
 Lujayne
02-01-2000, 3:21 AM
It's sitting on the ground in one of the cities. It's pretty difficult to see unless you fly right over it.
--L.
 Imladil
02-01-2000, 7:14 AM
Yes, those speeder levels really try the patience, don't they? I would've appreciated being able to choose the other ships on them--so what if it takes a few passes to take one of those walkers down? I mean, it's nothing a few well-placed missiles shouldn't be able to expedite...

Upgrades? Just tap in the handy code TOUGHGUY.

Ow! Dangit! Got hot chocolate all over the keyboard...

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif!)

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Fragmentary

"Is this my hand?"

--Little Jimmy
Page: 1 of 1