Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Worms Armegeddon

Page: 1 of 1
 SAC Angie
12-03-1999, 9:29 PM
IF YOU LIKE WORMS ARMEGEDDON, THEN WRITE BACK! IF NOT, THEN DON'T!

------------------
The SAC was here.
 Imladil
12-04-1999, 3:03 AM
Worms? Armageddon? I'm not even sure what they are, but they probably would go over well in an alfredo sauce.

Oops! I'm not following the rules, am I? I'm sorry. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Foolish

"If we light a fire, that means no Santa, right?"

--Little Jimmy
 z3po14
01-16-2000, 5:39 PM
lotta fun

real cool game

funny
 Little Vader
01-17-2000, 11:44 PM
I agree with Imladil.

But I have played the game; I have it. No comment, SAC Angball! (Little Joke There)

------------------
Backstreet Boys and Burger King's Duo: I want it MY way, tell me why I got no pi-ckles tell me why I never hot no 'ma-toes Tell me why I always want may-onnaise, cause I WANT IT MY WAY! I WANT IT MY WAY!
 Imladil's Cat Oreo
01-18-2000, 6:16 AM
Meow.

Purr, purr...meow!

Meow?

------------------
 Guilo's Dog Mousse
01-18-2000, 10:32 AM
*(Licks Oreo, who swats him back with claws extended)*

BARK!BARK!BARK!
 Imladil
01-19-2000, 5:05 AM
Oreo! Bad kitty!

*(Oreo gives the dog one last hiss, then darts off to hide under the bed.)*

Sorry about that. She's been growly lately, ever since we stopped doing yummy foods (canned) for all the kitties...

I think a calico pelt would look pretty good on top of the teevee. What do you think?

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Fragmentary

"Is this my hand?"

--Little Jimmy
 Lt Guilo
01-20-2000, 10:02 AM
I think that this Labrador of mine had it coming. He tends to be overly gregarious most of the time...I think it may be because he is a chocolate Lab, and he saw on TV that the First Dog is a chocolate Lab, also...

*(Walks over and speaks to the bed that Oreo disappeared under)*

Sorry about that, Oreo. It won't happen again...will it, Mousse?!

*(Turns and glares at the dog, who instantly droops and wags tail sheepishly, eyes suddenly wide with alarm)*
Page: 1 of 1