Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

An XWA modification

Page: 1 of 1
 R.A.V.E.N.
12-02-1999, 1:18 AM
Following in the footsteps of my XWA signature I have decided to change my signature to a witty statement. Since the world did not contain enough, I made one up of my own. N' Joy!

------------------
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

--Commander R.A.V.E.N.
 Imladil
12-02-1999, 4:38 AM
It was yums, but now I have a headache.

Oooohhh...just let me find an alcove and regenerate...!

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Fearful

"Whose parrot is this?"

--Little Jimmy
 Ish
12-02-1999, 2:35 PM
I agree with your sig. Now, if only everyone would adhere to mine. *sigh*

------------------
Don't annoy the crazy person.
 Lt Cracken
12-03-1999, 7:30 PM
That's from um.... damn, what's the name of that book...... ERGH!!!

THE RESTAURANT AT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!
BY DOGLAS ADAMS!! YEAH!! I REMEMBER!!

------------------
Even if you dodge this, Kakarotto,
THIS PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOKE!!
Vegeta, DragonBall Z
 R.A.V.E.N.
12-03-1999, 8:58 PM
Aha! By george I think he's got it!

------------------
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

--Commander R.A.V.E.N.
Page: 1 of 1