Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

"Good" Topics

Page: 2 of 2
 Lt Guilo
12-02-1999, 3:59 PM
Um, just so you know, Lujayne, if the original post in a thread is deleted (the person who posted it can do this in addition to the mods & admins), the entire topic gets deleted as well.

------------------
When you have it your way....it just TASTES BETTER!
 Imladil
12-02-1999, 6:22 PM
Hmmm. If THAT happened, someone might be tempted to start a new post about how someone else is probably a little punk...!

Sure hope it doesn't. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif) Nice happy play is much better.

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Quick

"Does anyone have change for a loaf of bread?"

--Little Jimmy
 Little Vader
12-03-1999, 6:32 AM
For your info, Shootist:

I used

1. Your post about "hot" situations
2. One of my posts
3. Quote, "There are no Medkits in life" , unquote
4. The "What do you consider violence?" post
5. "Thanks to: RogueSquadron.net
6. Assorted small quotes, but nothing about Satan & Priest arguing. No big ?'s, no strange word, nothing. Just assorted quotes which I thought were appealing.

------------------
Backstreet Boys and Burger King's Duo: I want it MY way, tell me why I got no pi-ckles tell me why I never hot no 'ma-toes Tell me why I always want may-onnaise, cause I WANT IT MY WAY! I WANT IT MY WAY!
 Shootist
12-03-1999, 7:19 AM
Cool Little V. My little blurp? okee dokee.
Page: 2 of 2