Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

God, this is laughable !

Page: 1 of 1
 Filos tis Zennifer Paris
12-02-1999, 9:53 AM
Some people try to argue with me about the fact that they're right when they censor and at the end I'm not even able to DISCUSS because my thread is... censored !

LOL http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

Hey, really thank you guys !
It's always great to have a good laugh from time to time.

I've been to many messageboards and this one must be the most severe about censorhip...

Personnaly, I respect the rules : I've asked a question about the game, I've been answered and I'm really thankful but God, do you expect all of us to ONLY speak about the game ?!

Cause if the miute we start speaking about something else and the minute we start having a 'tense' debate, oftenly a base for real interseting discussions (where does that GUNNER man come from ?!), we're censored, then don't worry guys, you won't have many people to talk to...

Have a nice day ! (I'm sincere)

A man who want your own good.
 Ikhnaton
12-02-1999, 10:05 AM
Are you blind or something?? There are many threads here which speak of things other than the game. Your thread was closed because you were creating unrest and disturbing the peace.

Kindly can the whining please. You're just trying to get attention and it is rather disgusting.

------------------
...Like Ike, if I could be like Ike...
 Filos tis Zennifer Paris
12-02-1999, 10:49 AM
To make good points = trying to get attention ?

Personnaly, I don't agree.

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 Ikhnaton
12-02-1999, 12:02 PM
Your points aren't even good. They are a bunch of liberal bull**** which doesn't mean jack. Get off your constitutional high horse. Quit thinking about your own little gripes and take a real look at what goes on here. It is no different than any place else.

------------------
 decoy
12-02-1999, 12:25 PM
I have to agree with Ike, first of all you are free to speak about what is on your mind on the other side have some respect for those who bring you these forums and most of all respect there rules. If you don't agree i'm sure (since i know almost all of them quite some time) people will listen to you but please don't keep nagging on, they answerd you so thats it, they make the rules and if the rules are not that good as they intended they would be they will change them, if not well you are free to go some where else.

[This message has been edited by decoy (edited December 02, 1999).]
 Ish
12-02-1999, 2:32 PM
Is this all you people do on the forums: b*tch, whine, moan, and complain?! Jeez! I can listen to that offline! Find something else to talk about!

Don't listen them Filos tis Zennifer Paris!

------------------
Don't annoy the crazy person.
 Ikhnaton
12-02-1999, 3:02 PM
What was that, Ish? You have a problem with the way this place is run, too? I swear...

Filos, GUNNER closed your thread for a reason. Starting a new thread on the same topic is one of the quickest ways I know of getting yourself banned from the forum. Just keep it up...

------------------
 R.A.V.E.N.
12-02-1999, 6:03 PM
So you're into cosmic irony are you Zennifer? Heres irony, I'm gonna close this thread for the same reason Gunner closed the other. Geee, neat huh?

------------------
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

--Commander R.A.V.E.N.
Page: 1 of 1