Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sing a joyful tune

Page: 1 of 1
 DeathCharge
11-27-1999, 10:05 PM
Yodulay!Yodulay!Yodulay-he-who!
LA!LA!LA!LA!
Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!
Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!Dun!(repeat agein)

------------------
Fire Torpeto!

[This message has been edited by DeathCharge (edited December 02, 1999).]
 Little Vader
11-27-1999, 11:05 PM
beep beep beeep you beeep beep cause I'm gonna beeep your beeeeeeeeeep.

I know, this was a bit "inmature" for my age.

------------------
"And, your point is..."
 Lujayne
11-28-1999, 12:09 AM
Oh gee, this sounds familiar. Can anyone say cz24?
 Little Vader
11-28-1999, 8:23 AM
Lujayne, not cz24! I remember his "dun Dun DuN" post (read HELP! from Pikachu)- Yes, I am a old member (NOT WEDGEY!!!), and I was here before you. I stopped posting abou3 months ago due to the profane talking from ChewMe (or Peek-A-Boo) and Nitro. I was here since the beginning.

------------------
"And, your point is..."
 R.A.V.E.N.
11-28-1999, 1:56 PM
Yeah, thats it. *(Raven turns and starts scoffing into his wing)* Sorry, I had to cough. ahem cough*<font size=-15>whatever</font>*Cough. Excuse me.

[This message has been edited by R.A.V.E.N. (edited November 28, 1999).]
 BatMan
11-28-1999, 4:56 PM
Yeah, I was there when the Pharaoh commissioned the Great Pyramids. I've swam with the sharks off the Great Barrier Reef, I've wrestled man-eating crocodiles in swamps of the Florida everglades. I've run with the dogs on the Ididarod Trail. I've fought lions on the plains of the Serengetti. I've seen the weird and wonderful monoliths an Stonehenge and understand their meaning. I have read the glyphs on the tombs of the Pharaohs and have deciphered them. I am the Biggest and the Baddest, the Hottest and the Hardest. I can out fly, out fight, out run and outswim any man or woman on this planet....
Anyone wanna buy some beachfront property in Kansas?

------------------
Discontinue use if rash develops.
 Nute Gunray
11-28-1999, 5:25 PM
I would like to purchase that land in Kansas.
*Nute quickly begins melting the polar icecaps in order to flood the world and create his Kansas beach*

------------------
I have far more interesting and important things to do with whatever time humanity has left than fretting about this load of BS...like hierarchizing my extensive collection of taped "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" episodes by lifelines and final answers.
 Lt Cracken
11-28-1999, 6:50 PM
No damnit, I wanna bid!!
I have half the Imperial Territory on the Unknown Regions.

------------------
Even if you dodge this, Kakarotto,
THIS PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOKE!!
Vegeta, DragonBall Z
 Little Vader
11-28-1999, 9:41 PM
I want to bid on... never mind. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 Shootist
11-28-1999, 11:49 PM
Alright, enough is enough, ya'll quit talking about the Kansas deal. It will just undermine the heavy investment I made in the submerged islands off the coast of Nebraska!!
 Little Vader
11-29-1999, 8:55 PM
<FONTSIZE=7> <MARQUEE> <SCROLL=LEFT LOOP=INFINITE> I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes... </MARQUEE> </FONT>

------------------
"The greater of the two powers relies on the servent and the master. The master is never the true master, but a servent of himself."

-Zork on The Bible

"In life, there are no dress rehersals and no practices. You just get out there and hope for the best, because life is not a practice, but the real thing ."

-Zork on Confidence

"No, I did not have an 'inappropriate' relationship with Monica Lewinski."

-Zork on Honesty

"Humans are agressive due to the fact that zing + zang= ying+ yang."

Zork on Philosphy
 Imladil
12-01-1999, 3:39 AM
Mon ami, vous etes un peu bizarre. No translation necessary. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

I would just like to stress here and now that I, at least, am not...well, no one in particular, I guess. Nevermind. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Noisy

"What does this button--?" SCHOOOMP!

--Little Jimmy
 Little Priest
12-01-1999, 8:30 PM
HA! Everyone who posted here is guilty of going off-topic! Tell 'em off, Little Satan!

And I'll be sendin' you all to Heck (Although for only 30 minutes http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
CONFESS UP... NOW!

www.avault.com) (http://www.avault.com)
 Ikhnaton
12-01-1999, 9:10 PM
OK, i think the "heck" thing was just about milked dry...

------------------
...Like Ike, if I could be like Ike...
 Imladil
12-01-1999, 11:45 PM
Imladil doesn't want to hear any more "heck" silliness.

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Fearful

"Whose parrot is this?"

--Little Jimmy
Page: 1 of 1