Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hello! Whuz Up!

Page: 1 of 1
 SAC Angie
11-27-1999, 12:10 AM
Hello to my fellow female friends that I don't even know yet. I am 12 years old and in the seventh grade. I live in Florida,USA. I go to a school named Louis Benito Middle School. I am funny, nice, competitive, play the harp and the piano, and I am a outgoing type of person. I am South Korean and I speak both Korean and American fluently. I am in beginning Spanish right now though! I hope I can make friends of both genders, even though this message is posted specifically to the females, you males can read it if you like. Oh, and I just joined today if you noticed! Ha Ha Ha! Very funny right!
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
The SAC was here.

[This message has been edited by SAC Angie (edited November 26, 1999).]
 Lujayne
11-27-1999, 12:57 AM
Hey there. Welcome! Just out of curiosity, what's the SAC stand for?
--L.<font size=-2>

[This message has been edited by Lujayne (edited November 26, 1999).]
 fenix007
11-27-1999, 1:41 AM
Supreme Allied Commander methinks.

------------------
 Little Vader
11-29-1999, 9:01 PM
SAC Angie, perhaps you've gone a bit too much in detail of yourself? By the way, I do not believe in sexism and girls of the new generation must realize that sexism works BOTH WAYS! The girls of, uh, Lt Cracken's generation believe that girls are better than boys due to the "Girl Power!" ads on TV and all... i'm not saying that girls are being unfair to boys of their generation, i'd just like to express myself. No offense to any members of this forum, especially SAC Angie and Lujayne.

By the way, Lujayne, I'm going to borrow your sig.

--L.

------------------
"The greater of the two powers relies on the servent and the master. The master is never the true master, but a servent of himself."

-Zork on The Bible

"In life, there are no dress rehersals and no practices. You just get out there and hope for the best, because life is not a practice, but the real thing ."

-Zork on Confidence

"No, I did not have an 'inappropriate' relationship with Monica Lewinski."

-Zork on Honesty

"Humans are agressive due to the fact that zing + zang= ying+ yang."

Zork on Philosphy
 Imladil
12-01-1999, 3:45 AM
Nevermind these freaks, SAC Angie. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) This is what happens when they let the patients have phone lines in the mental hospital...

Personally, I think SAC stands for Screaming Alien Comedian. How'd I do?

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Noisy

"What does this button--?" SCHOOOMP!

--Little Jimmy
 Little Priest
12-01-1999, 3:19 PM
Oh goodness, Imaldi? HORRIBLE!

No, of course not, Imaldi. It was, shall I say, "original."

------------------
CONFESS UP... NOW!

www.avault.com) (http://www.avault.com)
 Imladil
12-01-1999, 4:19 PM
New gal doing the medications today, Little Whichever-You-Are?

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Noisy

"What does this button--?" SCHOOOMP!

--Little Jimmy
 SAC Angie
12-01-1999, 6:58 PM
Yo wuz Up! Hey fenix 007, you were right! SAC stands for Supreme Allied Commander. Sorry I posted a reply so late, but I wanted to know what other people thought!!
Page: 1 of 1