Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why is everyone talking about Wedgey???

Page: 1 of 1
 Little Vader
11-14-1999, 11:32 AM
I'm new here to this site (I'm from http://www.vgf.net/users/rct) 's forum), and I am from a forum at the site I just put in the (), but I would like to know why everybody keeps talking about Wedgey ! I just purchased Rogue Squadron and wanted to find a forum on Rogue Squadron, but all the members are talking about Wedgey! What about RS???

By the way, is there a trainer for RS? If there is, I'd be more than happy if I could get it?

Signed,

Sim2

ps. The E-mail address I put in my profile isn't my real address. You never know what kind of weirdos may be out there.

------------------
Luke, I am your... Never mind.
 R.A.V.E.N.
11-14-1999, 2:05 PM
Hey I post there somtimes! I'm using the name chetah (Raven was stolen http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif)

------------------
Signature? I dont need no stinkin signature!
 Little Vader
11-14-1999, 7:11 PM
Chetah? Hmm... I think I've read some of your posts. Why is this forum so weird?

By the way, R.A.V.E.N. you didn't answer my question.

------------------
Luke, I am your... Never mind.
 R.A.V.E.N.
11-14-1999, 11:14 PM
Well, Wedgey is an annoying little jerk who has been harassing this forum. We banned him and he has continued to return using wave after wave of stupid alias's. You probibly wont see him though. Every time he pops up we delete all his messages and ban his new alias.

Oh, and please use your real E-Mail in your profile. You can edit it by clicking 'profile' at the upper right of the pc general page. Dont worry, it's not visible to other members but we need if for authoritive purposes.

-Thanx
 Chetah
11-14-1999, 11:17 PM
....or would you like me to use this logon?
 Imladil's Cat Oreo
11-15-1999, 2:57 AM
Meow?

Purrr, purrr, purrr...

Meow!
 Imladil
11-15-1999, 3:07 AM
Okay, that's enough. Good kitty. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

Anyway, Wedgey just recently intruded on the site's peace and quiet (?), which is why he's being talked about.

Personally, I like to talk about the game. I've been playing it since last January, and I'd be happy to give hints on anything you're stuck on. Nintendo put out a strategy guide which is pretty useful...although they don't give you all the codes.

My favorite ship is the TIE interceptor! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif) I like to cycle the lasers to fire simultaneously, and I increase its killing abilities by entering the IGIVEUP passcode (infinite lives) and using the ship itself as a kamikaze missile!

"Go ahead and shoot, meathead! I'm coming down on top of you anyway--!"

So which ship is your favorite?

"

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Hippy

"Does the wise man on the mountaintop have the whole world up his butt?"

--Little Jimmy
 Lt Cracken
11-15-1999, 8:53 PM
Mesa liken' da Naboo fighter.
*THRWAP!!*
AHH!!!!!!
(--L will get this joke)
anyway, yeah, I like it... fast... (w/acceleration), menuverable... and powerfull..... >:^) Good-bye TIE......

------------------
Even if you dodge this, Kakarotto,
THIS PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOKE!!
Vegeta, DragonBall Z
 Little Vader
11-15-1999, 9:33 PM
Ok, RAVEN, I'll put in my real E-MAIL.

By the way, I just found the RogueEdit Trainer!

My favorite ship is with no doubt the incredible V-WING! It can destroy 5 TIE Interceptors at once! It is more manuverable than the Naboo Fighter (Lt. Cracken!), more good-looking than the Y-WING, cooler than the X-WING's S-Foils, and more powerful than two A-WINGS put together!

Alright. I just was wondering about Wedgey because I saw a post from him in my forum at http://www.vgf.net/users/rct) . The Guy said he was banned from here, so I figured it was Wedgey.

At the forum in the site I just hyperlinked, we also have mods and everything just like this one. Its just that this one is more "jazzy" than the one at rct online.

Well, bye!

Zork Grand Master Of The Universe
 R.A.V.E.N.
11-16-1999, 12:37 AM
Really?! Which board did he show up at?

------------------
Signature? I dont need no stinkin signature!
 Imladil
11-16-1999, 4:34 AM
Naboo starfighter and V-wing, eh? Good choices, those...when I'm flying around in my Naboo SF, I am Death with lasers, ready to stomp out any who dare THINK of offering resistance skyward! I liked the V-wing, too, because it turns so quickly at low speed.

"WHAT? Are you FOLLOWING me?" (ZapZapBoom, etc.)

But for ME...I like a little more challenge. Any bantha herder with the brains God gave a stormtrooper can push the button when the icon comes up around the target, or use the cluster missiles. Heck, I scored 100% accuracy on Barkhesh using cluster missiles, and I wasn't trying very hard...

Now, the TIE fighter is a pilot's fighter. Your main advantage is creative flying, if you can make the ship do what it can. No missiles to back you up, and you have to literally go over there and FLY INTO hardened targets. It's fun, yes! Yes!

BANZAI!!!

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Culinarian

"Am I in space yet?"

--Little Jimmy
 Little Vader
11-17-1999, 4:22 PM
Umm... my REAL e-mail is zork3213@aol.com

------------------
Little Johnny, meet your death!

-Imaldi the Insane

[This message has been edited by Little Vader (edited November 17, 1999).]
 Imladil
11-17-1999, 7:24 PM
AHA!

FWEEEEEEP! (Immobilizer ray gun noise)

I got you again...WEDGEY! Pretty clever, you little ferret, sneaking out of my cargo hold like that and posting under another one of your multiple personalities!

I'm not going to tell you how I busted you this time, because I want you to get a headache figuring it out!

Get your scrawny pelt back in the ship or I'll turn the droids loose on you...

------------------

--Imladil the Culinarian

"Am I in space yet?"

--Little Jimmy
 Lt Cracken
11-17-1999, 8:17 PM
Damn, the third one today....... LOOK PAL!! WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS COMES UP, E-MAIL AN ADMIN, AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT!! ALRIGHT!!! NOW, KEEP YER TRAP SHUT!!!

------------------
Vegeta, DragonBall Z
 ovienandenobi
11-18-1999, 5:39 PM
How would you know if it WAS Wedgey?(just wondering)

------------------
If only you knew the power of the dark side
 Lt Cracken
11-18-1999, 5:56 PM
We know his methods, so if the usual things turn up in our investigation, we have a 90% chance at getting the right man.

------------------
Vegeta, DragonBall Z
 Little Vader
11-18-1999, 8:50 PM
I am not Wedgey... please understand.

Puh-Leeese!!!
 Imladil
11-18-1999, 9:34 PM
There are no wedgeys here because we don't wear underwear under our flight suits.

(Trying to regain a light mood http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

------------------

--Imladil the Culinarian

"Am I in space yet?"

--Little Jimmy
 Lujayne
11-19-1999, 12:03 AM
Did it work??
 Imladil
11-19-1999, 3:39 AM
I think so...

There's no gravity in space, so it's hard to tell! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------

--Imladil the Predator

"Ernie is my second cousin (E=MC2)"

--Little Jimmy
 rebel_jediknight
11-20-1999, 5:08 PM
Yeah, I think it worked...

------------------
"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."
 armadillopillow
06-11-2002, 9:47 PM
yer preety odd sim... lol hi:)
 Cmdr. Cracken
06-11-2002, 11:24 PM
Closed. this topic died along while ago, and no longer needs to bee repeated.
Page: 1 of 1