Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Idea for the Senate to think about since the Zone is seeping to the 6th layer of hell

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Tirion
12-18-2001, 1:18 AM
Basically people go to the zone to find games faster. It is nothing more than a chat room where you can drop in games and hope to god the game works without people sleeping as the host, booting people out, or people dropping..

So why dont we embed some kind of live chat on these forums to let people see whos on and to advertise for the games better than posting constant ip's? In the chat, you can ask those who are on to play and organize games more efficiently. Just a thought...
 duder
12-18-2001, 4:41 AM
yup if this can be done i would never go to that f*****g zone ever again, well done senator!!!
 Paragon_Leon
12-18-2001, 4:54 AM
good point.... we'll discuss this in the first meeting.
I have a lot of type-work to do for that one, and will have some social engagements tonight, but we ARE meeting...
 Tie Guy
12-18-2001, 3:54 PM
There is a chat on the GB.com main page, so people could go there, but why not just post in the Online Battles forum?
 Paragon_Leon
12-18-2001, 4:43 PM
Well, i did that several times now, only to wait for literally more than an hour before i even got the first response (which usually was that they couldn't play).

More direct contact is more effective in this case.
 BountyHunter
12-21-2001, 11:01 AM
A small member area with a short bio for onliine players of these forums?

FORUM ID
SELF PROCLAIMED SKILL LEVEL (newbie rookie mid expert etc.)
FAVORITE RACE
ICQ or AIM NAME
TIMES USUALLY AVAILABLE TO PLAY.
ETC.

OR everyone just posts their ICQ/AIM name.

Should I even be posting in this forum????
I'm getting nervous…I'm leaving before the senate views me as some kind of revolutionary trying to take over and throws me in the prison block.
 captain_drake
12-21-2001, 12:57 PM
yeah remaber what happend to jorudus for trying to overthrow our current form of govermanet
 Prince_Xizor
01-04-2002, 6:12 PM
what happened drake?
 DashRendar
01-07-2002, 2:40 PM
I don't know what Tirion is talking about I think its already PAST the 6th level:mad:
 Crazy_dog no.3
01-09-2002, 2:41 AM
Yap, why not just use the chat?!
 DSEMEPROR_VIPER
01-20-2002, 5:40 AM
parageon I have come to end you and your senate!!!!!!!
 duder
01-20-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by DSEMEPROR_VIPER
parageon I have come to end you and your senate!!!!!!!

Does anyone know of any decent viruses?
 Influenza
01-20-2002, 2:29 PM
I think I qualify :p.
 Darktrooper
02-16-2002, 2:32 AM
There is one drawback to this idea. That is that we would only be able to play players on these forums. ounce someone is good enough to beat everyone here then it would just be boring. So i suggest advertising these forums online with like banners
Page: 1 of 1