Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A JK2 Clan

Page: 1 of 1
 IO_SilverHawk
12-18-2001, 12:35 AM
For 4 years JK had been a large portion of my existence.

Countless clans were led by me, most memorable was the once great Ancient clan.

I once was an extremely well known person within what was the JK world.

it would seem that each time more information comes out about JK2 that.. i become MORE anxious for it to come out...

I have completed over the course of months of work, the shell of what will be my first JK2 clan in the new world. What will hopefully become one of its greatest and longest run clans..

it is.. The Imperial Order

http://www.imperial-order.com/)
 NuForce
12-26-2001, 1:44 AM
Hey there IO_SilverHawk,

Thought I'd introduce myself and the clan I belong to. My clan name is [TE]NuForce[OO]. I'm with The Empire Clan. I took a peak at your website....Very Nice! Good Job with the intro and graphics. I hope your recruiting is successful.

Looks like you have a good foundation for a clan in JK2. Do you guys currently play in a first person shooter like Quake III or Unreal Tounament?

We play in StarTrek Elite Force. Like JK2, Elite Force runs on the Quake III engine.

When the JK2 game comes out drop me an email. Maybe we can get our clans together for a practice scrimmage.

PS

Check out our site: www.theempireclan.com)

:fett: [TE]NuForce[OO]
 Tay-Mar
12-31-2001, 8:55 AM
Very nice job on the site m8e :D

Good luck with the recruitment drive !
 JekRendar
01-01-2002, 2:14 PM
Like the English guy said, "Good Luck..."
 Minimaul
01-16-2002, 4:40 PM
I've been in an Unreal Tournament clan for the last year . But recently quit. A good friend and I are looking to start a JKO clan . We're getting a lot of people in our former clans very stoked on this game. And will probably have a great time. Since we are all friends. Hope to see you around. ;)
 NuForce
01-19-2002, 1:44 PM
Do you have a website for your clan Minimaul?

PS

I too play UT

fett: [TE]NuForce[OO]::
 Minimaul
01-28-2002, 7:35 PM
http://www.ziyiforever.net/pictures/mag/ziyipunkster.jpg)

we have a chat room on irc.enterthegame.com #IDN

I don't play anymore. But feel free to come by and say hi or whatever. Everyone in there is pretty nice.
 SirDogmeat
01-28-2002, 7:35 PM
nuforce u do any clanning in ut?
Page: 1 of 1