Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Changing Resource Attributes...

Page: 1 of 1
 ibidetalitis
12-17-2001, 2:33 PM
...how does one change the value of, say, a Nova patch so that it is worth more than a couple hundred points?

Or make the map generator create more Nova clusters?

Also: How can you make a map generate more holocrons than usual?
 Heavyarms
12-17-2001, 2:55 PM
you can manually place holocrons. I do not believe there is a way to do the nova thing, but there should have been more anyway I think.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-17-2001, 3:17 PM
Yes, you can manually place nova clusters and holocrons. And no, it is impossible to change the value of a nova cluster without hacking. In this particular case, the SWGB/AOK editor is inferior to the Starcraft one.
 Titan
01-02-2002, 12:06 PM
Is it possible that Lucasarts would release a new scenario editor with the next patch or something? Cause it really needs it, a map editor similar to the starcraft editor would be very very nice.
 Boba Rhett
01-02-2002, 12:11 PM
Anything's possible, but I'd say that them releasing a new editor for it is right up there with me sprouting magical wings and flying to Pluto. ;)
 Stan|SCN Punk
01-02-2002, 12:26 PM
Well, unless you have a hack that gives units +10000 attack or something, it is impossible.
 Heavyarms
01-03-2002, 11:08 AM
I know that hack, it is the change attack trigger!
Page: 1 of 1