Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zip Files

Page: 1 of 1
 ALTUS_Fett
12-16-2001, 3:53 PM
Can anyone give me instructions on how to unzip them once i download them. I already have winzip, but i don't know what to do next.
 IdLe_WorkeR
12-16-2001, 4:59 PM
When you double click the zip file, does winzip come up in "classic" mode or wizard mode? If classic mode, click the Wizard icon and follow directions to set the mode to Wizard the next time Winzip comes up. Then close Winzip, double click the zip file again, and follow the wizard directions.

If when you double click the zip file, nothing happens, then there is a problem with your install of Winzip -- the .zip extension should be associated to that program
 ALTUS_Fett
12-16-2001, 5:10 PM
Yeah, i know how to do all that, but how do i add a cs to the game. And what about the new AI file. What folder do i put that in?
 IdLe_WorkeR
12-19-2001, 7:38 AM
There are those who know more about that topic than I. Ask Stan that question.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-19-2001, 3:20 PM
Simply extract the .cpx file into the "campaign" folder under the "Game" folder under the SWGB folder. An AI is NOT needed for a campaign to work properly since the AI is incorporated into the campaign when it is assembled.
 Heavyarms
12-19-2001, 3:36 PM
C:/program files/ lucasarts/ Star wars galactic battlegrounds/game/scenario
 ALTUS_Fett
12-19-2001, 4:03 PM
Thanx!
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-19-2001, 6:26 PM
Welcome. Note that if you selected "Custom" when you installed your SWGB game, your directory might not be located in the directory WC indicated.
Page: 1 of 1