Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What is the best Custom Campaign/Scenario you people have played so far in SWGB?

Page: 1 of 1
 GunganArchitect
12-16-2001, 2:01 AM
I'm really looking forward to the Naboo campaign...I just hope it lives up to it's hype!

I'm a pessimist...and a skeptic!

I hope SCN Punk bring out a Naboo campaign, these guys are proven design winners just go to their site - www.scnpunk.com) - If you've played AOK you'll know their reputation - masters!

**Fades into dream of being a member...

**Abruptly wakes up realising he will need to stop being lazy and practice consistently...

WAHA

<Gungan_Architect>
 ALTUS_Fett
12-16-2001, 2:14 AM
I don't know if anyone here has played it, but I think that Escape From Cloud City is the best so far.
 GunganArchitect
12-16-2001, 2:20 AM
where can you download it from?
 ALTUS_Fett
12-16-2001, 2:34 AM
i got it at a game in the zone. they are playing now if u want to go get it
 Heavyarms
12-16-2001, 7:53 AM
I played some stupid civ blood which was good, but had one major problem... The units that I had (jar-jar) could not fight anything because their range was too short. That is it, my MP battle of Hoth I hope will arouse some interest in scenario designing.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-16-2001, 12:16 PM
Unfortunately, SCN Punk (more specifically SW Punk) will not make a Naboo campaign, at least it is no planned. However, people who ARE making the Naboo campaign may come and ask us any questions they like.
 Dagobahn Eagle
12-16-2001, 7:30 PM
got it at a game in the zone. they are playing now if u want to go get it

Can't you upload it to Heavengames? (You'll have to include the name of the original author, though).
 ALTUS_Fett
12-16-2001, 8:13 PM
I don't know how.
 darthfergie
12-16-2001, 8:26 PM
Originally posted by Stan|SCN Punk
Unfortunately, SCN Punk (more specifically SW Punk) will not make a Naboo campaign, at least it is no planned. However, people who ARE making the Naboo campaign may come and ask us any questions they like.

Hey Stan...any help would be really nice...We arn't saying that you need to devote all your time to it but it would be a big help...
 X_Dark_Trooper
12-17-2001, 4:47 PM
Didn't you guys like Star Wars Galaxies?! Its an awesome Multiplayer Scenario! :deathstar
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-17-2001, 5:10 PM
Of course I can help, I can help you test them and fix trigger problems. But I dont have the time or energy to do a full scenario or scenarios.
 DarthMaulUK
12-18-2001, 4:14 AM
You can download 'Cloud City Escape' and a whole host of other good scenarios from my website

http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk)

DarthMaulUK
Enter the EXCLUSIVE Scenario competition on our website! WIN Signed Screen Art by the Lucasarts team and the chance to get YOUR Scenario onto the cover disc of PC Gamer UK
http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk)
 darthfergie
12-18-2001, 10:51 AM
WHOA!!!
Cool...
Too bad for me...I'm doing a campaign not a scenario...
Page: 1 of 1