Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Good Game??

Page: 1 of 1
 CaptainRAVE
12-15-2001, 6:56 AM
Who likes or dislikes The Phantom Menace and why??
 Rogue15
12-15-2001, 9:00 AM
I love it cause of the intereraction with what seems like hundreds of characters, and the trading and talking, and the music, and the atmosphere of it. And force push (force push mas ameda off coruscant platform! eheheh)
 CaptainRAVE
12-15-2001, 12:21 PM
The only thing I didnt like was when you first get to tatoine......it gets confusing because theres so much to trade for different things. I do like saving that guys house though :)
 Xirion
12-18-2001, 8:54 PM
love it wat rouge 15 said
 digl
12-18-2001, 9:18 PM
I liked the game too
You are still deciding what games you should buy in town? ;)
 Redwing
12-19-2001, 12:55 AM
Love it. The interaction, the levels...Mos Espa...the weapons, Jedi acrobatics (sooo much better than JK), the atmosphere and "feel" of it.
 SlowbieOne
12-19-2001, 9:08 PM
It was fun because of TPM hype at the time, but it really was a sad game. With the resources they use for making this game, they could've better spent them on working on Obi-Wan. O well.
 Rogue15
12-21-2001, 9:26 PM
ya, this game makes me want Obiwan. I don't care how bad the graphics are in that game, as long as the gameplay is good. :) TPM rules cause of the gameplay and interactivity. Coruscant is probably one of my favorite levels...seeing the grimy underworld of it where they got beggars and that Mercenary guy, he's awesome!
 CaptainRAVE
01-07-2002, 2:48 PM
Originally posted by digl
I liked the game too
You are still deciding what games you should buy in town? ;)

I got ST : Armada 2, Echylon ans ST : Dominion Wars. Im now saving up for JK2 just in case my parents dont buy it for me.
 Coligeon
01-14-2002, 8:20 PM
Well, I bought the game recently because I'm a Star wars fan, not becaose of episode one, but anyway, I thought it was a decent game. It was a little shorth though. Lots of things were missing though. Other force variations, better saber control, and many others. The game was quite fun when it came to action, but it needed to be refined more. with all of its faults, it's still a worthy buy to most Star wars fans.
 Redwing
01-20-2002, 1:09 AM
Yes, it needed to be refined more, but...short? Are you one of those people who never got past Otoh Gunga? :p
 CaptainRAVE
01-26-2002, 6:21 AM
That level was an insult it was so easy. You never needed to use a weapon.....just force push :)
Page: 1 of 1