Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

City Terrain...

Page: 1 of 1
 darthfergie
12-13-2001, 11:07 PM
If ANYONE can figure out how to make two new terrain types (One Naboo City, the other Bespin City) It would be greatly appreciated...I'm making my campaign of Corscant...laying down those buildings and making th map BY HAND takes FOREVER!!!

Terrain Files would be greatly appreiciated...
 Paragon_Leon
12-14-2001, 4:12 AM
you can already create a random map and then edit that one in the scenario editor. Just create a random map with SW-locale, and then save it.
Then open the editor again and click on 'edit scenario'. Viola...
 darthfergie
12-14-2001, 5:56 PM
There are random maps of cities???
*wonders why he hasn't played many Skirmish games*
STILL since I'm making a campaign I need a corridor of buildings leading through Corscant...because you don't want people getting lost...In the later scenarios I'll consider what you just said but for now...I still have to design those corridors...
 Heavyarms
12-14-2001, 9:39 PM
I do not believe there is...
 darthfergie
12-15-2001, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by WC_heavyarms
I do not believe there is...

I didn't think so either...I don't know yet though...
 Heavyarms
12-15-2001, 4:54 PM
well, you need to lay the buildings yourself, fergie.
 Dagobahn Eagle
12-15-2001, 5:53 PM
Wish there were...
 darthfergie
12-15-2001, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by WC_heavyarms
well, you need to lay the buildings yourself, fergie.

I am...IT TAKES FOREVER!!!
 Antilles
12-16-2001, 6:38 AM
Originally posted by darthfergie

I am...IT TAKES FOREVER!!!

I agree....i am doing a Fett :fett: mission which u will control Fett:fett: and search for his target in a "city"......putting building by yourself, and u have to place "different" building to make it looks more like a city.....

It DID take Forever!!!!!!!:c3po:
 Crazy_dog no.3
12-24-2001, 10:55 AM
Bespin- use metal tiles then plonk some Bespin security, cloud cars and Bespin Buildings around.

Naboo City (I think u mean Theed)- use the road terrain, then add a few Naboo things and canals of Shallow Water and ya got it.
 Stan|SCN Punk
12-24-2001, 6:57 PM
Well, nobody said the map had to be extra large, this is why in most scenarios any size larger than normal (6 players) is no recommended. Try smaller map sizes and the map copy function.
 X-Wing Pilot 5
04-16-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Stan|SCN Punk
Well, nobody said the map had to be extra large, this is why in most scenarios any size larger than normal (6 players) is no recommended. Try smaller map sizes and the map copy function.

The map copy function?

What's that! :confused:

(And can you get the Theed map from the offical scenarios with it? :D )

God bless,

X-Wing Pilot 5
Page: 1 of 1