Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle of Endor

Page: 1 of 1
 Heavyarms
12-13-2001, 6:16 PM
Anyone have some tips? I keep getting killed by TIEs playing bumper Cars!!! Now, is there a way to stop those bums and kill everything?
 Dark Drew
12-15-2001, 4:57 PM
most likely you will die when you get to the star destroyers, so it is a good idea to use your secondary weapons against the ties. Try to not fly too close to the rebel ships because that is where the ties usually swarm and where you will have the most trouble with them crashing into you. just take it easy and you'll do alright untill the bombers come.
 Heavyarms
12-17-2001, 6:55 AM
I got a new problem, those laser turrets kill me before I can take out the sd's!
 Dark Drew
12-17-2001, 1:25 PM
hmmmm....Are you using an X-Wing? If you are and you're still having trouble, switch to the b-wing. also you should have most of the power ups as well. The most efficient way to take out the SD's is to first fly low. i mean really low. and when you are about underneath them, invert and fly strait at their belly. the lazers take awhile before they fire at you so if you're fast you might be able to take out the bottom ones on both the sd's before they shoot at you. next fly behind them and take out the top two and then fly crazy at the bridges and save one torp for each.
 Darth Sceltor
12-17-2001, 9:59 PM
I usually go for the ISD on the left first, firing one torp at each shield gen and then finish them off with lasers. If I'm about to die, I go ahead and just use all of my torps on it and then try to fly around to the bottom. If I'm not dead yet I peck at it with lasers until I either get vaped or suicide into it. Once it's dead I pop a torpedo into the bridge. I then use roughly the same procedure with the other ISD, minus the dying part.
 Naboofighter
12-18-2001, 6:06 PM
Dude you suck if you keep getting hit by Ties. I can beat that level without losing one life. It is hard to do and you need some mad skills to do it. Endor is not a problem it is the level Endurance that is hard.:p
 Dark Drew
12-20-2001, 2:11 PM
good for you but some of us don't spend 12 hours a day on videogames! we actually have other lives;)
 Darth Sceltor
12-24-2001, 2:35 PM
I wish i could spend 12 hours a day on video games...
 Rogue15
12-24-2001, 3:24 PM
I could spend 12 hours a day on video games...if it weren't for these forums. :D hmmm....*runs off to play elite force*
 Keanstarkiller
12-26-2001, 6:14 PM
At Endor the ISDs arent that hard to destroy
1) youll need almost every power up from the other missions (advance shield, advanced protons, laser tech, homing protons, etc...)
2) take x wing or b wing if you need more shield power
3)on the first part dont worry about wasting ur homing proton torps on the bombers.
4)on the second part this is what i do(if u aint looking for gold):
i call my wingmates to form up and head up to the ISD on the left, and even if i attack all the way from the front the lasers dont concentrate all their fire on me (i try to keep a bit high, anyway), on the other hand they fire my wingmates and several other rebels that fly around there. I take the two power generators on top with the help of my wingmates and then head down for the one underneath. afterwards do the same with the second one.
Page: 1 of 1