Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Campaign Idea...

Page: 1 of 1
 necron
12-12-2001, 4:59 AM
I have an idea for a campaign, but I do not know quite how to pull it off. I have the idea of running Mara Jade on a campaign which starts with an attempt to slay Luke Skywalker...but every time she gets close, he is gone..then an insurrection amongst her forces erupts and she is forced to quell it without aide...What i would like to know, is there anyway to ..say, when Mara gets close to Luke, he hops a transport that flies offscreen? To simulate him always barely evading her?
 Paragon_Leon
12-12-2001, 6:35 AM
You'd have to script that obviously... you could have Mara come to a certain 'trigger-point' close to look, that results in Luke's script activating, having him escape. During that time, Mara should not be controllable.
 Heavyarms
12-12-2001, 6:56 AM
you could use a view lock and a bring object to area, and have it brought there, and then have luke set as ally, say a few words, then have it create a transport, then have it be brought to Luke, then ave him board it, then move off the screen and be removed. Then repeat the process.
Page: 1 of 1