Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Oh No

Page: 1 of 1
 sheaday6
12-11-2001, 10:01 PM
anyone notice that this is the least popular board at lucasforums (besides the help/feedback center)? COME ON YOU FEW GUYS, POST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! SHOW GALACTIC BATTLEGROUNDS WHOS BOSS!!!!!

:deathii:
 Jake
12-11-2001, 10:16 PM
Hey we're the only site that's fully non-Star Wars that isn't Monkey Island related :)

If you're not MI or SW you have to live with a low post count... that is until IGN/Shack/VE/Stomped/Gamespot/etc etc etc start getting screenshots of the new game, etc and people lose their minds.

Jake
 sheaday6
12-11-2001, 10:20 PM
yeah.....but......uh....damn:explode:
 Setion
12-12-2001, 6:16 PM
What about those of us who have already lost our minds?

:explode::lsduel::explode::lsduel::explode:
 Schmatz
12-12-2001, 7:17 PM
I think that our mind might write us a letter that says how much it hates us... I've gotten like three of those
 EvilleApplePie
12-14-2001, 10:04 PM
I was living on the RS forum...but I don't even have that game...and I'm a passive SW fan...but I *love* Sam & Max...and a couple years ago I played that game *all* the time...actually thinking about seeing if it'll work on my new computer...hmmm...anyway...I forgot the point of this post...x_x
 Setion
12-14-2001, 10:09 PM
Sure, you won't be able to tell the difference...

If you are deaf of course.
Page: 1 of 1