Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Full Throttle, A long lost classic or old 686 pc gammer?

Page: 1 of 1
 PantallicA318
12-09-2001, 9:43 PM
In 1994, Lucas Arts Developed a game so awesome, I still play it today: Full Throttle. "You are Ben". The greatest Biker Hero type ever. This is no ordinary man; he is a leader of a rouge biker gang. Not diving into dangerous situations, Ben leads the Polecats towards a general life of mischeif. His predacessor, Fr. Tourque, was the one who instilled the sense of honor and loyalty in the Polecats. It obviously worked.

Ben is also one who gets the job done. Soft spoken, but firm in tone, his name whispered to rival gangs wafts an aroma of fear. Ben and the Polecats are a versital bunch. From laying a beat-down on an opposing gang, to lending a hand to a stranded citizen, the Polecats are a mix of characters blended to make the perfect concoction.

The Game is comprised of simple puzzles (but remember, I was in 4th grade when it came out to they were hard for me!), and comical twists. I give it a 10. The ideas for the bikes' looks and sounds were great. The voices suited the characters excellently and over all it was/is a great game! SO PLAY IT FOOLS! Sam
 sheaday6
12-09-2001, 9:43 PM
dude, that game was awesome. they should make a sequel
 Schmatz
12-09-2001, 9:59 PM
Nice Job Sam.

Pantallica = Sam
Sam = Schmatz's friend ;)

Wyrd = expect the unexpected
 GB_StormTrooper
01-07-2002, 5:53 AM
Originally posted by sheaday6
dude, that game was awesome. they should make a sequel

I know....why wont they???
 Schmatz
01-07-2002, 3:27 PM
Prolly too busy making non-PC Star Wars games. No offense.
 Lemon Head
01-08-2002, 4:18 AM
well i'm going to offend, that damn string of Star Wars cash in's got worse and worse and considerably worse. Hopefully Galactic Battlegrounds will bring forth a better degree of quality, it wasn't perfect, but a vast improvement on those before it (until you get to about Jedi Knight, which rocked)

Star Wars Galaxies also appears to be 'set to stun', nice
 Schmatz
01-09-2002, 9:48 PM
Yeah... no more 'Bombad Racing' please... spare the public.
 Lemon Head
01-10-2002, 9:47 AM
If i wanted mind-nubmingly terrible 'entertainment' i'd watch Survivor, or Temptation Island....eurgh, even thinking about them makes my want to be sick, but at least i wouldn't have to pay for the muck
 Jake
02-05-2002, 1:23 PM
Hey hey hey hey now. Knock Force Commander of Masters of Terras Kasi all you want but Bombad was so ****ing good!
 Spaff
02-06-2002, 6:54 PM
bombad owns j0000
 QueZTone
02-12-2002, 10:17 AM
will it ever come for the PC? I want to play that addictive wacky races-clone starwars game so i can beat me brother in it! :)
 Schmatz
03-06-2002, 1:02 PM
Are you serious? That game is evil because they already have an Episode 1 Racing game! Why can't they make a racing game with classic characters?!
Page: 1 of 1