Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Set up the Senate somebody please...

Page: 1 of 1
 darthfergie
12-08-2001, 1:27 AM
Leon is having comp. trouble so Sherack take over or something...lets get this Senate MOVING!!!:)
 Supreme Warlord
12-08-2001, 6:05 PM
Interesting... Here is an example that the Senate is not moving and is render ineffective... I think you have relied on one person to move the Senate... That is not good that you rely on one person to keep the Senate alive and going. So I suggest that You make a list of Chain of COmmand. For instance, if the Supreme Chan is render useless then a Vice President should take over but if the Vice President become useless as well then a Senator that was voted by the Senate(which cant now... Next time you are in session you should vote the order of Senators who would take over if the higher is render useless) would take over. So I am thinking that Lord Tirion need to gather the Senators and then start a thread and get it going. Just an idea to keep the wheels of the Government of Star War Galactic Battleground turning smoothly. I do highly suggest it. This has dissappoint me. :( A minor setback I am sure. :) Good day for now
 darthfergie
12-08-2001, 11:37 PM
We most likely WILL, but we have to make the chain of command first...and that involves the establishment of the Senate...
 Darth_Rommel
12-09-2001, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Supreme Warlord
Interesting... Here is an example that the Senate is not moving and is render ineffective... I think you have relied on one person to move the Senate... That is not good that you rely on one person to keep the Senate alive and going. So I suggest that You make a list of Chain of COmmand. For instance, if the Supreme Chan is render useless then a Vice President should take over but if the Vice President become useless as well then a Senator that was voted by the Senate(which cant now... Next time you are in session you should vote the order of Senators who would take over if the higher is render useless) would take over. So I am thinking that Lord Tirion need to gather the Senators and then start a thread and get it going. Just an idea to keep the wheels of the Government of Star War Galactic Battleground turning smoothly. I do highly suggest it. This has dissappoint me. :( A minor setback I am sure. :) Good day for now

You sure are critical of the current senate, aren't you?

Why does fergie decide everything? =P ;)
 Tie Guy
12-09-2001, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

You sure are critical of the current senate, aren't you?

Why does fergie decide everything? =P ;)

Really, especially since he wants to be on it so badly, although he hasn't been acting like he does lately....

Anyways, Leo has the main idea of the Senate, and things have to at least start like he wants. And it was his idea, so he should at least be in the fist meeting, no?
 Supreme Warlord
12-09-2001, 3:16 PM
Tie Guy the mods have asked me to simmer down a little in the campagin for the Senate but however I do agree that Leon should start the meeting but if he cant make it then Galactic Senate is dead unit he comes alive. Do what I said and the wheels of the Galactic Senate will continue to turn. Also how am I acting like I dont want to be in it? I whole heartly want to be in it. :)
 captain_drake
12-10-2001, 10:08 AM
who said that you don't want to be in the senate

its like all you do is campaingn of this job sheesh ;)
 Paragon_Leon
12-10-2001, 10:58 AM
as soon as we see that expansion of the current Senator-list is preferable during the first term, then we'll enlist new Senators asap.
Page: 1 of 1