Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any mod positions open?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
12-07-2001, 5:08 PM
If so, could I have some (or even one)? It doesn't matter which forums either, if I could only be a moderator of 1 forum, and had a choice, it would be the war room. I wouldn't mind modding any other forums here though. As you can see, I'm on here alot.

This will be the last time I ask the question, even if the answer is no.

And if the answer is no, I will not complain.
 Commander Cold
12-08-2001, 2:53 PM
Yes you will, you always complain.
 Rogue15
12-08-2001, 2:59 PM
I doubt they're even looking at this forum anyway to answer my simple question. oh well, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm enjoying my free mod status. it's free, cause i don't even need to do any work! :) My name is highlighted in bold on the forum page and whichever forums I browse, it's always good for the locals to know who the Imperial in command is, and by being a mod, more people respect me, especially those who don't really know me, except for my mod status.
 Ikhnaton
12-08-2001, 3:26 PM
Rogue15, how quickly you forget.
 Rogue15
12-08-2001, 11:26 PM
hey, that force deception thing that Krea taught me worked! A mod showed up! Cool!
 Redwing
12-09-2001, 12:08 AM
Ike is confoozling me.
Page: 1 of 1