Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Time Area

Page: 1 of 1
 El Pollo Diablo
12-06-2001, 4:09 PM
The GMT time barrier is out by one hour and I would like to ask any one has this happened with any other time area.

Plus there is an error with the Read Post script and this keeps showing posts that I have read saying that I haven't read them.
 Haggis
12-06-2001, 4:16 PM
Yes, the time thingy also happens with CET. Also 1 hour off.
 Aristotle
12-06-2001, 4:19 PM
Adjust your time by simply selecting the right offset by the hours... don't necessarily go by the exact name.. could just be a glitch... but you can pick any precise hour offset, so just go to your control panel and adjust accordingly.

To deal with your issues of having forums disply as "read" .. try two things. First, use the "mark all forums read" option in the lower left, then close your browser after you clear all the cookies from "tools" --> "internet options" ---> "delete cookies" and then try to login again and see if that solves the issue.

Also make sure your browser is set by: "tools" --> "internet options" ---> "settings" ----> and that "check for newer versions" is set to "automatically"

Note, these are only for MS Explorer.

Hope that helps.
Page: 1 of 1