Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I request that everybody read this, please.

Page: 1 of 1
 Supreme Warlord
12-06-2001, 3:58 PM
*Stands on a podium and look around, scanning the crowd. I clear my throat and begin to speak*

Citizens of the Forum,

Today I have come to you to tell you something. Many of you may not know me, however you will soon know me. Some number of people knows of a quest that I am doing. That quest is to become a Senator of the Galactic Senate. Why, you ask, it is just for one reason: I wish to represent you.

Now you may be thinking or wondering why would I, Supreme Warlord, do this now when the election is over. My reason is quite simple, I want to hear from you first. After a couple of months, I will know the main problem(if there are any :) ) and also know you.

So I announce the beginning of an official dawn of Supreme Warlord campagin and the era of Enlightment of the Star Wars: Galactic Battleground. Thank you for reading this and may God bless you.

*I walk away from the podium, hoping I gave a good speech*

Notice:
If you wish to join my campagin and support me, all you have to do is give me a pm or email(brysonmcnichols@hotmail.com). You will just have to put in your signature box saying someting like "Vote for Supreme Warlord" Thank You! :)
 RetardedChimp
12-06-2001, 4:10 PM
Buy me a Gamecube and you got my vote.
 captain_drake
12-06-2001, 4:15 PM
you fool :D
a great leader like supreme warlord needs not buy votes

(however pm me nd i'll see what i can do)

warlord i support you :bdroid1:
 swfreak2000
12-06-2001, 5:16 PM
I like retardedchimp's idea, except I want Rogue Leader as a signing bonus.
 Tie Guy
12-06-2001, 5:22 PM
Is this neccessary? The new senators are elected by the existing ones, not the forummers.

Besides, its in the wrong forum...
 Supreme Warlord
12-06-2001, 5:23 PM
*Stand at the podium again and look around. I begin to speak*

Citizen of the Forum,

I am not here to bribe you or buy you thing just to get you to vote for me. I am only gonna persuade you by making promises that I can keep. I am currently discovering what I can promise and what I can't Promise. So please do not come to me and say i will vote for you if you bribe me with a "Gamecube"

I will earn it not bribe it or buy the vote. Thank you for reading. God bless you.

*walk away and hope the speech was clearer*
 Metallus
12-06-2001, 5:41 PM
Do you promise "good times and free grog"?

</escapemi reference>
 Supreme Warlord
12-06-2001, 5:43 PM
Gong? Well under my future administration(if it happens) I will promise good time. I am not sure I should reply to the Gong part. :)
 Boba Rhett
12-06-2001, 5:54 PM
YOINK. Wrong forum, warlord.

For the love of God........

Warlord, there won't be anymore elections for 6 months, at least. You're not accomplishing anything by doing this accept annoying people! Just simmer down, give the useless posting a rest and have some hot chocolate.
 Rogue15
12-06-2001, 5:56 PM
I'm actually intriqued by his excellent use of dialogue. If he keeps it up, he'll get my vote.
 RetardedChimp
12-06-2001, 6:18 PM
Oh the Gamecube isn't a bribe, it's to show compassion towards a broke chimp.
 darthfergie
12-06-2001, 8:55 PM
OKay the GameCube is out of the question...

How about a new computer...
Here are a few specs...

Duel AthlonXP 2.0 Ghz (with motherboard)
1 Gb RAM
Ti 500 GeForce 3 card
$1000 extra for extra programs, etc...

I can add the rest if you get me these...:D

then...maybe...you'll get my vote...
 Supreme Warlord
12-06-2001, 9:48 PM
*Stand at the podium again...and look around...I begin to speak*

Members of the Galaxy,

I am pleased to see you reading my thread but however you are misinterpeting what I am clearly trying to get across here. I will earn my votes. I will not cheat and bribe you to vote for me as I have said before. Now I do see post as to be funny and I do find them funny :) . Out of respect to the mods, I will simmer down but I will surface every once in a while to remind you I am still campagining for a seat in the Galactic Senate. I do hope you will not find it too "annoying" if I do that. However I do wish to thank Rogue15 for his such kind comment. That truly do boost me and tell me I am speaking right. As for RetardedChimp, I am very sorry to know that you are a broken "Chimp";) but I do wish you luck in obtaining your Gamecube. May you have a good day or night. May God bless you.

*walks away, really hoping they got it...;) *
 TieDefender75
12-06-2001, 11:10 PM
i wouldn't trust someone who has senator palpatine in their avatar.
 duder
12-07-2001, 4:17 AM
anyone that can spam so effectively gets my vote!!!
 captain_drake
12-07-2001, 10:37 AM
you go warlord you got them hooked
just keep up the good work and you'll repalce leaon very soon :D
 Supreme Warlord
12-07-2001, 10:41 AM
LOL Replace Leon? I doubt they will allow a forummer to replace a mod. They have to have a mod as the Emperor I think. It would be cool if I got that far. Thanks for the show of support too :) . I think Duder is funny saying that lol!:p
 captain_drake
12-07-2001, 10:45 AM
you know what you right
the mod's whould never give their power to a acommaner

you mods are mean :p
 Supreme Warlord
12-07-2001, 10:51 AM
LOL I dont think the mod is too selfish but they have to retain control to make sure there are no wars that can tear down the forums. ;)
 captain_drake
12-07-2001, 3:49 PM
yeah i got my banner to work

*begain danceing*
 Supreme Warlord
12-07-2001, 3:51 PM
I like the banner man. That look really good did Eets' Chula do it? It is awesome
 captain_drake
12-07-2001, 3:59 PM
yeah eat's did it

and hey congrats for becoumeing a tiney fuzzey bear :ewok:
 darthfergie
12-07-2001, 6:51 PM
Originally posted by Supreme Warlord
LOL Replace Leon? I doubt they will allow a forummer to replace a mod. They have to have a mod as the Emperor I think. It would be cool if I got that far. Thanks for the show of support too :) . I think Duder is funny saying that lol!:p

Leon is our supreme chancellor...in other words automatic moderator of the Senate Forums...the Seanator will normaly vote on who is Supreme Chan. but in the election Leon wants to give us a proper precedent and he came up with the senate in the first place so he is our Chancellor...
Page: 1 of 1