Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Resources for scenario ideas

Page: 1 of 1
 SlashAndBurn
12-05-2001, 10:23 AM
What are some good books to use when recreating battles from the novels? I've read most of them but the details are scetchy. But say I wanted to createa scenario arround the campaigns of Garm Bel Iblis (described in the Thrawn trillogy) after he left the alliance...is there a good chronology book that briefly describes what hapened? I remember Iblis describing to Han a raid on an Imp inteligance base and a few other battles were discussed. Thanks for the help.
 Zendjir
12-05-2001, 10:47 AM
www.theforce.net)

Yep, that's it. You can find a timeline there and an encycolpedia. They are both huge! The timeline alone is over 600 pages long
and I think the encyclopedia is even larger.

I think the timeline is the best source to use while making scenarios; it puts everything (well alot) ever written or produced about star wars, and puts it in the right place in time.

Need I say more? check it out!
 SlashAndBurn
12-05-2001, 11:17 AM
Geeze Zendjir, you werent kidding! This site is huge!!! The information in here could take weeks to go through. Thanks man!:yoda:
 Zendjir
12-07-2001, 3:57 AM
No problem :laughing:
Page: 1 of 1