Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

merge error report in behalf of a fellow XWA admin

Page: 1 of 1
 Ikhnaton
12-04-2001, 2:02 PM
One of the 3 (4 if you include the MIA Stealth) XWA admins (besides myself GUNNER) was Rogue Nine.

There was a Rogue Nine registered on the RS forums who is a mod, but it was not the same guy. What seems to have happened is that the RS Rogue Nine seems to have superceded the Rogue Nine of XWA. The Rogue Nine of XWA should be listed among the supermods.

Well anyway, I haven't seen the Rogue Nine of XWA online too recently, but I know he will be in for a surprise when he returns. Just a heads up.
 Ikhnaton
12-04-2001, 3:40 PM
actually, i just heard from Rogue Nine (XWA) and he says that he cannot log in and has tried all of his passwords. I may have incorrectly reported the issue, as it appears the Rogue Nine that is listed as a Mod is in fact the XWA R9.

I think he just needs his password reset.
 Rogue15
12-04-2001, 3:54 PM
I checked his last post, (b4 he posted at xwa.net) and it shows that he last posted in july something...
 Rogue Nine
12-05-2001, 11:17 AM
Kays...I'm back, but do I get my powers back too?
 Ikhnaton
12-05-2001, 11:39 AM
to the admins out there patrolling, Rogue Nine here was an Administrator at the old XWA boards, so he should probably have super mod status.

Thanks.
 Aristotle
12-05-2001, 1:58 PM
Fixed
 Rogue Nine
12-05-2001, 4:53 PM
Thanks, doods. You guys rock.
Page: 1 of 1