Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

admin/super mod questions

Page: 1 of 1
 Ikhnaton
12-04-2001, 12:21 PM
Most of the LEC game sites had their own private forum for mods/admins. Are there any plans for a centralized private forum to discuss administrative issues?

Also, what with users registering once and having access to all forums, how do bans work? do they take effect in only one network board or the whole enchilada?

I'd be up for attending a "meeting" to discuss these things, unless you want to send out a mass email to admins/super mods.

I'm sure, you had something planned, just checking :)
 Wraith 5
12-04-2001, 12:28 PM
I am not and admin or even a mod...

But i like the idea that a bad person only neededs to be banned from one site instead of all of them individualy
 Ikhnaton
12-04-2001, 12:38 PM
well, if you're not an admin or mod, then noone cares what you think! ;)
 Metallus
12-04-2001, 12:42 PM
I'm sure there'll be a LucasForums forum for centralized feedback one of these days. That way it'd be a lot easier to read people's questions there, rather than going to each individual feedback forum.
 Wraith 5
12-04-2001, 12:42 PM
Hey what a way to talk to someone you han't seen in about 3-5 month...

Just because i started staying at gb.com doesn't meen you should be mean to me ;)
 GUNNER
12-04-2001, 12:48 PM
good question Ike. I'm a little in the dark also.
Page: 1 of 1