Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

difficult problem!

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 8
12-04-2001, 11:50 AM
OK... my problem is a bit messy....... it is a abit complicated.. but here goes:

ON ROGUESQUADRON.NET :my name is: Wraith 5
ON GALACTICBATTLES.COM :my name is: Wraith 9
ON X-WINGALLIENCE.NET :my name is: Wraith 9

ok? so far it looks alright???

now..... you can delete the Wraith 9 from X-WINGALLIENCE.NET. I dont go there and i want to keep the Wraith 9 with the highest postcount.

BUT!!

On GalacticBattles.com and on X-wingallience.net there ALSO is a guy named Wraith 5. eventualy this would not have been a problem BUT. If i want to go to Roguesquadron.net and login as Wraith 5......i cant........ and the other guy with the same name never comes to RogueSquadron.net.

I always wanted to change my name to Wraith 9 tho.... so that is not the problem..... the problem is that with MY name on ROGUESQUADRON.NET... i had over 660 posts......... and if you delete that name.... i will lose over 300 posts...... and usualy im not such a whiner about post counts... but i think it would be a waste in posts i posted.......... is there anyway that the name Wraith 5.......(MY NAME AND NOT THE OTHER GUY"S NAME) could be changed in Wraith 9 and that you could delete allllll other Wraith 9's..... because they are all undermy name.
change the Wraith 5 name with 660 post and not the other one.

I hope you know what im talking about........ if you dont just say.

thanks for listening.

-Wraith 9-
 Rogue15
12-04-2001, 11:53 AM
the damage is already done, u should've been on last night...at least i *think* the damage has been done.
 Wraith 5
12-04-2001, 12:38 PM
I think i know what you want, and i being the other guy with the Name Wraith 5 thought i should say something...

You want to use your rs.net account (the one called Wraith 5) as your main accont, thought you would like its name changed to Wraith 9.

Right?
 Wraith 8
12-04-2001, 12:47 PM
Yeah that is right number 5..... that is precisely what i want.
If.. that is possible...
So mods tell me what you main idea is..... or if there is any way to change this.
 Wraith 8
12-04-2001, 2:32 PM
Oh .... i have another question:

I was chosen with some other dudes here to be a sort of admin or something like that for the new site: lucasconsoles.

will my rank change to moderator or admin or something like that??
Page: 1 of 1