Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who has the weakest troopers

Page: 1 of 1
 captain_drake
12-04-2001, 10:43 AM
i think the empire does becouse the recurits have 5 attack while the others all have 7
even the naboo is this a bug or truth you decicde
 Supreme Warlord
12-04-2001, 10:53 AM
Naboo does because i dont like them :D Go CAPTAIN DRAKE!!!!
 duder
12-04-2001, 10:58 AM
yup naboo troops are ******* ****!!!
 captain_drake
12-04-2001, 1:38 PM
well youre right but like i said
the empire recurits have 5 attack so their not good for rushing early in the game
 Gungan_Reble
12-07-2001, 6:04 PM
Yes it's Naboo in Tech 4 they are real crap they
may get better in the addon though ;)
 TarlSS
12-10-2001, 5:06 PM
Naboo or Trade Federation. Neither of them get the Repeater trooper, one of the best units in the game.

I wouldn't really say the Empire, but they are indeed the weakest troops out of the wookies, Gunguns and Rebels. However, They have Dark Troopers, which solve that problem completely :)
 Funboy Deluxe
12-13-2001, 7:00 AM
I think Rebels are the weakest. Look at their special troop, the snow speeder. IMO i reckon aircraft in this game have very powerful offence but are flimsy. Any decent concentration of anti air troopers can deal with aircraft, shielded or no.

Therefore rebels have IMO dodgy special troops, coupled by the fact they cannot get hvy pummels (terrible), their tougher armour is nice, but not as nice as wookee self regen, their mechs are nothing special. They got good jedi, but so does the empire.
 captain_drake
12-13-2001, 10:18 AM
uhhhh the game and the manual tells me that the rebalas heve the second best troopes in the game
 Funboy Deluxe
12-17-2001, 11:11 AM
Yeah thats right as troop center troops go the rebels do hae the second best by virtue of their Tougher Armour. They are beaten by Wookees. but u need more than troop center units. Dark troopers just massacre them for starters, not to mention destroyer droids.
 SADO_DRAGON
12-28-2001, 4:47 PM
Naboo has the worst troops and the worst land war units altogether.
 Boba Sith
01-06-2002, 9:20 AM
:amidala: Naboo have the weakest troopers IMO. Darktroopers make GE's troops one of the best. The Trade Federations :bdroid2: troops look really cool but are weak overall.
 duder
01-06-2002, 12:24 PM
trade fed troops look very cool indeed, but the repeater troopers are VERY useful units. The empire get them, so in my opinion empire are far from having the worst troops!
 Gaming Nut
01-06-2002, 10:56 PM
Naboo not only do they not get repeaters but they also lack several important upgrades naboo are crap I destroy driod die to snow speeders and I belive DT do as well so a few speeders counter your infantry killers. Don't just say I have AA I belive it you that likes AA troopers they die FAST to repeater leaving your infanrty killers open to attack by speeders.

Yeah trade fed got the coolest troopers followed by empire.
 Rogue15
01-09-2002, 8:40 PM
the trade fed gets repeater trooper in the bonus level!!!
Page: 1 of 1