Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Profile

Page: 1 of 1
 Vagabond
12-04-2001, 10:21 AM
ZeroXcape, Kurgan, et al,

Hey guys, my profile seems to have been reinitalized during the forum changes. I can no longer administer nor moderate any of the forums, and I have like 3 posts now? I'm not so concerned about my # of posts, but the ability look after the forums is fairly significant.

Also, my JKII email and FTP accounts appear to be broken - I noticed the FTP thing last night as I was attempting to update some info. for my current column.

Lastly, as an FYI, and not directly related to the forum problems is that I installed a router at my home about six weeks ago, and since that time I haven't been able to ICQ either ZeroXcape or Kurgan. Z, just so you know, I HAVE been working on an article, like you suggested - I replied, but I now suspect that you didn't receive it. Anyway, the article should be ready in a couple of weeks, maybe sooner. I attempted to email you, but apparently all JKII emails are also on the blink.

I posted all of this in the Valley of the Jedi forum in a thread called, "ZeroXcape", so if you read this here first, you can ignore it there.

So, if either of you get a free moment to fix me back up, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys.
 ChrisC3po
12-04-2001, 11:04 AM
I think you're problems on the board have been correct. As to the rest, try e-mailing Zero.
 Vagabond
12-04-2001, 11:27 AM
Hey, thanks for fixing me up, Chris3PO. Now I can function until the rest gets sorted out. I appreciate it :cool:
Page: 1 of 1