Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

super-mod rights

Page: 1 of 1
 Ikhnaton
12-04-2001, 1:40 AM
Aristotle or another super admin,

My username Ikhnaton was registered on JK, RS and XWA. on RS and XWA i was an admin. On these two sites as well, i used the same password. However, this password does not work. The JK password works, but for some reason, it seems to have registered a new Ikhnaton.

The one that seems to be registered as a super-mod is the Ikhnaton from the RS forums, with the 300 some-odd posts.

Do you think you could delete all the Ikhnaton accounts but the one that is registered as super-mod and reset the password? if you can't reset the password, I may need you to delete all the Ikhnaton accounts and re-establish my super-mod rights.

thanks for your help.

Ike
 GUNNERDOG
12-04-2001, 3:40 AM
You have the same problem as me. It wont let me use my new password but when I use an old one it works but my post count is at 9. I think the password that works is one that I used at JK.Net but I only went there a handfull of times.

Least I forget i had some 5100 posts at XWA and was an admin and I would like to retain those rights. :D
 GUNNER
12-04-2001, 5:57 AM
See for some reason my JK.Net password is the one that works , but I have explained that already. hehe
 Aristotle
12-04-2001, 6:06 AM
Sure guys.. we'll get this straightened out today....

Thanks for your patience.
 Aristotle
12-04-2001, 6:14 AM
Okay, you should both be set with your logins now. Let us know if you have any other problems.
 GUNNER
12-04-2001, 6:49 AM
Works like a charm. Thanks for being so speedy Aristotle. Keep up the good work.;)
 Ikhnaton
12-04-2001, 11:40 AM
thanks again, Boss man! works like a charm!
Page: 1 of 1