Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost messages and signature

Page: 1 of 1
 SlashAndBurn
12-03-2001, 11:54 PM
Earlier today on a computer at my work I added some posts and changed my signature. When I came home and looked online (about 11pm eastern) the posts from today and the last day or so as well as the signature were gone. Was this a result of the forum change?
Thank you to whoever sheds light on the issue. :)
 Rogue15
12-04-2001, 12:24 AM
this is what Aristotle said at jk2.net:

The final changes have been made to the forum database, and there should be no more deleted threads or downtime. We had to import the rest of the network forums and that resulted in having to use a backup database after some import problems.

That end is done..and hopefully there will be no more deleted thread issues or downtime.
 captain_drake
12-04-2001, 10:21 AM
thats good to know but i had 37 posts aghhh i almost changed rank

:swear: :swear:
 SlashAndBurn
12-04-2001, 4:37 PM
I hear ya Captain_Drake....I lost something like 10-15 posts. At least its not as bad as tie_guy...I was just reading a post of his an noticed he was down to 0!!! From like 1000+. Now thats harsh.
Page: 1 of 1