Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Planet of the Apes (SPOILER)

Page: 1 of 1
 Obi Kwan
07-29-2001, 7:48 PM
I know there is already a topic about this, but I wanted to make sure no one that was planning to see the movie read my post. So what was up with the ending? When Marky Mark returned back to earth, he also returned to his own time, or atleast close to it. If he was returning to earth (his little computer thingy said he was) then there should not have been any trace of THAYD (that head military ape guy). It would have been a) a different planet and b) way before he was born. Unless the movie was trying to say that Marky Mark returned to the planet of the apes, which actually was earth, but at later time when thayd was able to get out of that cell and take control. But that would not follow Marky Mark travelling back through time! Any ideas or explainations?
 CaptainRAVE
07-29-2001, 7:59 PM
There isnt a spoiler topic on this i dont think>>>>>>>>i could be wrong though
 MadPoster
07-29-2001, 8:13 PM
Page: 1 of 1