Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Max Payne bug?

Page: 1 of 1
 TheJackal_jk2
07-27-2001, 2:37 AM
Since I bought the game today I've noticed a bug that has happened to me twice. The first time I saw it was in the first level (max's house). Two enemies seem to have floating heads and hands (disconnected from the body). As if they are different objects and are not synchronized. The second time happen on a rare occasion. I was replaying a level after dying and Max's head, hand and weapons were bouncing at a different pace then his body.

It was just to wierd to continue playing so I just saved and exited.

Anybody else who played go this wierd glitch?
 bsbuckeye21
07-27-2001, 1:51 PM
I don't have the game, and I'm not sure if this'll help that particularly, but the MP GFE/Win2k bug has been squashed!:
http://www.voodooextreme.com/comments.taf?postID=18456)
 OnlyOneCanoli
07-27-2001, 3:06 PM
I haven't had that exact problem, but I've had some what I call"jittery" problems. Sort of like things fliching back and forth. Happens mostly in the menu system and when I first start playing. Other than that other major bug and this, I haven't found any problems.
Page: 1 of 1