Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The new plan

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 5
10-23-2001, 12:08 AM
ok the plan now is that any one that would like to join is welcome... as always.

But here is the new deal....

I am right now writing a new game!!!!

This game will take in all the new people showing up.

But to keep these people involed, i will find a place for them in the game right now. I can't let you stay in the game, but you will be able to play and get ready for when i have the new game ready.

So right now we have one player in the game, and you (sorry i don't know you name yet) can stay in for a while.

others well be added as i find a spot to put you in!!!

Oh and kvan i think you have more work to do
 darthfergie
10-23-2001, 12:25 AM
Does that mean we can be in that game too or what???

BTW, Please post in the RPG thread...
 Kvan
10-23-2001, 12:54 AM
I'm all ready to make hannibalscipio and possibly Lukes character. If anyone else wants to play PM me or AIM me (kvane1980), oh and also talk to wraith about play :D.
 hannibalscipio
10-23-2001, 12:32 PM
That's awesome. Thanks.
 Wraith 5
10-23-2001, 12:50 PM
Well fergie i am thinking about keeping the 2 games seperit. The 2 groups will be playing during the same era, and the reason for that is i thought it would be cool to have the 2 groups meet up for a really big game or two.

But i think we need to see how many people there are before anything can be set into stone.

And what rpg thread are you talking about? The game or the chat or what, you lost me.

hannibalscipio welcome to the game.

Kvan i will need his (i hope that is right) repair skill and computer use skill asap.

Oh and hannibalscipio is there a shorter name we can call you?
 darthfergie
10-23-2001, 1:04 PM
THE TROUBLE ON TATOINE THREAD!!!
 Wraith 5
10-23-2001, 1:05 PM
ok ok ok i am sorry i didn't mean to get lost....

It was just my mind thats all....

Wait a minute... What are you doing yelling at the gm???? ;)
 hannibalscipio
10-23-2001, 1:06 PM
Yeah, it is pretty long. I just like ancient history. You could call me my character name, Vulcanis, or Hannibal or Scipio. It don't matter to me.
 Wraith 5
10-23-2001, 1:26 PM
then vulcanis it is (you character name i am guessing) or hannibal, if i forget the other.

My memory is as bad a my spelling. ;)
 Wraith 5
10-23-2001, 5:34 PM
Oh one more thing...

Please do not add your self to the game unless you talk to me first...
 Clefo
10-23-2001, 8:45 PM
So Can my character join the next game you do?
 Wraith 5
10-23-2001, 10:10 PM
you bet!!!!

and as soon as i see your pc i will try to add you to the current game when i find a place to add you for a little while
Page: 1 of 1