Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Secret base?

Page: 1 of 1
 ReaperFett
10-22-2001, 11:40 AM
An idea I had

when you start, scout out a secluded area. the aras few pass. Now, in this I put a fotress, airbase and Temple, walled off, with turrets and sometimes shields. The research centre may be a good idea too.

This is good because it means your elite are hidden away, ready to counter an enemies forces. Sometimes, it is hard to defend an entire base. By doing this, you have your elite alone and ready.

Bear in mind though, you still must defend base 1, if only so they dont suspect base 2. Walls, turrets, infantry, possibly tanks and maybe a shield gen.
 WC_heavyarms
10-22-2001, 11:47 AM
I usually make a forward base, sometimes only a shield and core, but I usually have some defensive weapons like a turret and an anti air turret. It usually goes well.
 Darth G
10-23-2001, 12:03 AM
it's great to have a secret base, but one must have a main base and defend it strongly...

i mean that u must protect your means of survival, your economy, your resources

i think that it is just as impt as your fortress, airbase and temple
 ImpStarII
10-25-2001, 1:15 PM
Good Plan. I usually have a main base, then a place for cavalry, infantry, and siege weapons. they are pretty close together though. I am talking Aok.
=)

From the Star Destroyer, Sly

ImpStarII
Page: 1 of 1