Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

German Pro-Gaming Clan

Page: 1 of 1
 Captain-Olm
11-05-2001, 4:11 PM
We search Member, but we invite only. So play with us and we will se if you are able to join. We are sponsorted and are all high skilled!
 Kwup
11-26-2001, 12:57 AM
...no
 haazt
11-27-2001, 8:56 AM
well said Raok, love the monkey too
How about the German pro join The Unholy Scarabs (http://pub79.ezboard.com/btheunholyscarabs)?) instead
 Kwup
11-28-2001, 12:47 AM
...no
 DeathBoLT
11-28-2001, 5:26 AM
such tact :p
 NuForce
12-01-2001, 11:03 PM
Captain Olm,

I once played in a German/UK based clan called [MOD]. With the time differences and high ping rates it is very hard for USA folks to play in European clans and vise-versa.

I suggest that you place your clan in an all European league. This is done in most multiplayer first person shooters.

"Beware of my DarkSide"

[TE]NuForce
www.theempireclan.com) (http://www.theempireclan.com)
 Captain-Olm
12-12-2001, 11:45 AM
Hm the unholy..... we won't :) and just because the arguments of [TE]. Thanks [TE] for the reply
But in german you will not find realy good player
 UniKorn
12-28-2001, 3:21 AM
Originally posted by Captain-Olm
Hm the unholy..... we won't :) and just because the arguments of [TE]. Thanks [TE] for the reply
But in german you will not find realy good player

Http://www.planet-ef.de/wrld)

Champions of the Elite Force Clanbase League Season One.
Most of the players are german. What the hell does the country where someone comes from has to do with his skill in gaming?

wrld|UniKorn.
 DeathBoLT
12-30-2001, 12:38 AM
well, clearly americans are superior gamers, but how second-place is distributed amoungst second rate(aka non-american) gamers is up for debate..

;) ;):p
hehe
 Xirion
12-30-2001, 6:22 AM
the toss of a coin?
 digl
12-30-2001, 3:17 PM
Not to bring your over high pride down but...

1 Korea
2 China
3 Germany
4 USA

Those are the results of the 1st World Cyber Games (http://www.worldcybergames.com/) :D

Latin american countries didnt have any medals, I guess the level of competivity here is lower because of the number of players and servers
That will be changing soon, as more people start playing online :D
 matt--
12-30-2001, 6:22 PM
Damn you and your statistics! ;)
Nationality has nothing to do with skill.
 digl
12-30-2001, 6:43 PM
Nationality itself doesnt, but the country where you play does, and that will happen until networks are improved so much that Im able to play in a server anywhere in the world with ping < 50ms

By the time I played a lot of JK, I kicked most people arses here in Chile, but Im sure there were better players in other countries, but I couldnt improve myself more because there was no people significantly better than me that I could play against with a decent ping (we had a group of around 5 people that were good, everyone else we played against had a lower level)

You cant get much better at a game playing with people less skilled, you really improve when you fight against people better than you
in those countries (Korea, China, Germany, USA) there are thousands of people playing, so there is more people better than you and you can improve to get to their level

what I try to say is that the more people that plays, the higher their top skill level will be, because there is more competition
Of course It doesnt mean the country with most online gamers is Korea, then China, etc, but to a certain point what I say is true
 Captain-Olm
12-31-2001, 4:54 AM
I have a question to the US Folk :)
In germany, it is impossible to find a JK Server. The game is dead. I dont now this about america! Can you play Jedi Knight like UT, Q3, CS? I mean from play-time....! Please tell me!
 DeathBoLT
01-09-2002, 12:50 AM
try the Zone (http://www.zone.com)

it ranks amoungst my least favorite methods of finding games, but people play on it..

theres also gamespy, but its got such piss-poor pings.
Page: 1 of 1