Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Faq

Page: 1 of 1
 ChrisC3po
08-06-2001, 7:44 PM
Hey guys, I've just started working on GB.com's FAQ. Considering you are the ones who have been spending so much time talking abut the game I'd like to ask for your suggestions. If you could post your question and answer below I’ll make sure to add the good ones to our FAQ.
 Tie Guy
08-06-2001, 8:05 PM
Ok, here some frequently asked questions here on the boards, and just some of our disscussion topics.

Q: Will capitol ships be included in the game?
A: No, they would be too big, and too powerfull.

Q: What are the unique units for all the civilizations?
A: Wooies: Berserker- a strong melee unit that slowly regenerates HP.
Imperials: Dark Troopers- easy to produce and deadly on the battlefie;d.
Trade Federation- Droidekas (destroyers)- The rolling unit from the movie that packs quite a punch
Gungans- Faamba Shield Generators- A mobile shield that doubles your units HP while inside of it.
Naboo- Royal Naboo Guard- Not much info on these gus quite yet
Rebels- Snowspeeder- Basically a flying mech destroyer.

Q: What exactly do shields do?
A: Shield double your units HP while it is inside the shield. Also, they will slowly regenerate your units HP while inside the coverage area. Howwever, they require a power genrater to be active.

Hope those helped alittle. I'll post some more if i think of them.
 Superdog
08-06-2001, 8:10 PM
Is there a demo?
-No.
 ChrisC3po
08-06-2001, 10:36 PM
Thanks guys.
Page: 1 of 1