Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hopefully we get a new line of Jedi knight 2 figs

Page: 1 of 1
 Zuckuss13
06-14-2001, 6:17 PM
Hi,

This is my first forum,

I would like to hope if this game is Popular we'll get a few Expanded Universe figures, last time hasbro only ma Kyle from Dark Forces 1, it was a real shame they didn't make Jedic or Jan, mabey they'll make a Promo fig for the Launch

heres hopeing

Thanks

Scott :rolleyes:
 CaptainRAVE
06-14-2001, 6:45 PM
I might be a bit old for star wars figures, but im young at heart (a big kid really), so i really hope they bring out a few. I can put them around my computer then while i play JK2!!!!!!!
 wardz
06-14-2001, 7:41 PM
Welcome my new friend, make yourself at home, everyone else has..

wardz
 CaptainRAVE
06-14-2001, 7:52 PM
Did i say HI, sorry, your thread just got me so interested!
 StormHammer
06-14-2001, 9:13 PM
A great big hello, and welcome to the forums. :)

Yes, I agree that it might be nice to have some merchandise such as figurines to go with the game. I wouldn't mind a model of the Moldy Crow, actually - it would look quite good on top of my monitor.

As for Kyle...well, he should be a 12" action figure with speech, like the Darth Maul/Qui-Gon/C3PO models I got for my 4 year-old son last Christmas. He loves them. ;)

Or maybe a modelled scene of Kyle in action against the bad guys as a nice little ornament...hmmm...
 Krayt Tion
06-14-2001, 10:21 PM
Those ~3 inch EU figures are always hard to track down. They are always on Ebay but I'm not paying a forture for a piece of plastic.

I've always wanted the Dark Trooper though.

If they make new EU ones for JK2 maybe I can exchange them 2 years down the road for a DT.
 Boba Rhett
06-15-2001, 8:13 AM
It would be awesome if they did make jk2 figures but the chances are slim and none. :(

Krayt,

If I were you, I'd go ahead and get the Dark Trooper. He's to cool to pass up and his price is getting higher and higher. He's an unbelievabley large action figure.

CaptainRAVE,

Your never to old to collect Star Wars figures. :) In fact, most of us who do are above 17 years of age.

Oh, and hi Zuckuss. :)

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: Boba Rhett ]
 Boba Jim
06-15-2001, 1:07 PM
That's true, you're never too old to have little plastic figures laying around. I bought several episode 1 Jedi & Sith figs when they went on closeout. They ain't worth what they sell for retail anymore, but for $2 each, havin 7 little guys with big sabers fightin' on top of my monitor is pretty cool. It doesn't matter what characters they are exactly, they just need them lightsabers. The new guys with sabers are much nicer than the originals I have packed away in my closet. Still only worth $2 though. Still most are posable and actually hold a real saber rather than have some little antenna pop out of their arm.
 En Taro Taldarin
06-15-2001, 2:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Zuckuss13! We are similar because this is only my second forum. (I'm counted the JK.net forums and this one as the same 'cause the same people are on 'em and they're all on the LucasGames network.) I would like to see new action figures of all the major JK characters, and new enemies. :D
 En Taro Taldarin
06-15-2001, 2:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Zuckuss13! We are similar because this is only my second forum. (I'm counted the JK.net forums and this one as the same 'cause the same people are on 'em and they're all on the LucasGames network.) I would like to see new action figures of all the major JK characters, and new enemies. :D
 Azer Nik
06-15-2001, 2:36 PM
Triple post, how interesting, you don't get that very often. Hi Zuckuss, welcome to the boards. new action figures would indeed be cool but unfortunately unlikely, still we can but hope.
 Azer Nik
06-15-2001, 2:37 PM
Triple post, how interesting, you don't get that very often. Hi Zuckuss, welcome to the boards. new action figures would indeed be cool but unfortunately unlikely, still we can but hope.
 Azer Nik
06-15-2001, 2:39 PM
 Syndrix
06-15-2001, 3:05 PM
Yes welcome indeed, I would also like to iterate my appretiation of figurines were they to occur, not that it will happen. :rolleyes:
 Krayt Tion
06-15-2001, 3:39 PM
I had a fig of obi-w*n out near my computer while they were [trying] to make that game. I might have thrown it out :rolleyes:

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: Krayt Tion ]
Page: 1 of 1