Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about Scenario Editor.

Page: 1 of 1
 mkruzel
10-20-2001, 7:51 PM
:cool:
Is it possible to create campaigns between civs like the Naboo and Stormtroopers or the Gungans and the Stormtroopers? or Trade Federation and the Rebels? Being that the time periods are different for these civs, I think it would be cool to see these battles, some would probably be lobsided like the Gungans vs. the Stormtroopers.
 Dagobahn Eagle
10-20-2001, 8:47 PM
Off course. Just place the units :).
 Darth G
10-21-2001, 10:18 AM
Well u are rite that u can just place the units, but u still have to choose your civ...

it means that after ur units die u can only build Gungans units and not Imperials, if u choose the Gungan civ.
 WC_heavyarms
10-22-2001, 11:26 AM
of course. Scenario editor.
 Paragon_Leon
10-22-2001, 12:23 PM
The editor allow you to creat any playable civ as a playable opponent, or as a neutral bystander. So the possibilities of creating stories are almost limitless. However, building scenarios is complicated ! Don't underestimate it.. I tried making one for AOE once, and simply gave up because of the complicated trigger-system and such..
 darthfergie
10-22-2001, 12:44 PM
I LOVE MAKING SCENARIOS!!! I really extends the playablility...I'm always dissapointed when a game doesn't have an editor...

BTW, Leon the AoE editor was the easiest game editor pack I've used...the AoK was a little harder but not by much:D
 WC_heavyarms
10-22-2001, 4:10 PM
AoK's scenario editor was good. I'm guessing this one will be :)
Page: 1 of 1