Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Greetings

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Joyda
06-02-2001, 7:35 AM
I'm glad to see this forum is still quite small - and that I'm #130 registered member ;)

I'm very interested about Jedi Knight II, and that's the main reason why I registered. The second reason is that I nowadays hate the fast-paced Force.net message-board, and wanted to join a new StarWars board with not much activity going on yet.

And I found a perfect one :)

Due to my new computer, even I will be able to enjoy the goods of Lucasarst - and now I'm seriously waiting forward to JediKnight II and Star Wars Episode I: Racer II ( or whatever it will eventually be called ).

I'm open for introductions, and I'm eager to get to know the community ( if it has been born already ).
 runab0ut
06-02-2001, 7:43 AM
welcome... enjoy the forums! :D
 DrIfTeR
06-02-2001, 7:45 AM
Hi :D
 StormHammer
06-02-2001, 3:29 PM
Welcome to the forums! Heh, I wouldn't assume that this is going to be a slow-an-easy place to be, though. There's a lot of new people coming aboard, and there are a lot of new threads, considering this site hasn't been open long.

I think the floodgates are going to open when JKO is finally released, but that's just IMO. ;) I saw it happen at the Runegame forums...
Page: 1 of 1