Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Request Thread

Page: 1 of 1
 Kwup
06-01-2001, 9:59 PM
Hey if we have a "Hi I'm new" thread, why not include a request thread for the site? :)

Anyways, I'll start. I request a new general forum that is STRICTLY Jedi Knight II. All the interesting threads and ideas will be lost in the mindless ramble of the general board. :confused:
 wardz
06-01-2001, 10:14 PM
I would like this site to be redone. It probably will anyway as the main part is a bit... red and it is only temporary. Have some decent flash animations aswell, that makes it look sooo much better and different to other sites. Helps us stand out from the crowd.

we don't need much else. Lest have fun!

wardz
 Tre Lightshadow
06-01-2001, 10:17 PM
MINDLESS? How DARE you. I'll show you mindless:
When I was a weeee lad, I was ohh so happy
:D , I would dance around in a pink tutu, wearing strawberry patches to cover up my little boy genitals. One day, I ran out of strawberry, unwittingly, I grabbed for the nearest bush I could find. The strange thing was there was a wobbly monkey in the patch, he looked up at me with his pink ears and spoke, "This is a poison ivy patch, I hope you enjoy it!" Profound, I walked, galbladder first, to the nearst toilet tree. Upon reaching it, I noticed a sparkling urethrea. I reached done and I heard it whisper, in a fading voice it said, "Please, please you must find a nice fur beaver to give me to." :eek: What! I was perplexed, my genitals itched like a furry water sack ball, I had a monkey riding me, and I had to deilever this urethra to a fur beaver. What was I to do? I noticed a fur beaver bus, flying its way under the stream to work. I dove in after it, just my luck, there were enough fur beavers for 6000 urethreas!!!! :D I decided to play it cool :cool: . I walked up to a fur beaver, his name was MeHoff. Whack. I asked politley if he ment Jack, he said no. I reached deep within my bush, the posion ivy one, of course!, past the monkey, and pulled out the urethrea. I handed it to the fur beaver. He inserted it deep within his sphincter. He smiled, winked at me ;) , and walked off. I was still in trouble, my genitals hurt more than a wart berry on a males donkey's sloppy joloppy. I decided to cut off my bush, once I did that I ripped out the monkey, it was rather large, and it had changed from its usual pink to an enlarged, enraged, red :mad:. After cutting of my bush, and ridding myself of the monkey, I was cured. I felt like a new weee lad. THE Moral of the story? ummmmm..... OH YA!!!!! :D THIS was mindless, the rest of the forums, well, they probaly are too. But I LOVE it!!!!! :p

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: Tre Lightshadow ]

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: Tre Lightshadow ]
 Kwup
06-01-2001, 10:59 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
 Kwup
06-02-2001, 12:24 AM
Hey just thought of another request, dump the "rate member" crap and add something else, like a Smaq-talk-o-meter, and while you do that make me the king :cool:
 niver999
02-08-2007, 12:46 PM
how bout we get more ep3 models in the model/skin section preferably anakin since there are no good 1s
 Titanius Anglesmith
02-08-2007, 2:39 PM
Dude, really, no one has posted in this thread for over 5 and half years. I would say that it is thoroughly dead. Since you're new, I guess you aren't familiar with the rules, so it's excusable. But I would suggest that you read them.

But anyway, if a thread is this old, then don't post in it... o crap, I just posted in it didn't I? :xp:
Page: 1 of 1