Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My strategy idea

Page: 1 of 1
 ReaperFett
10-19-2001, 10:14 AM
Basically, this works on defense. I'll be using it for Naboo, possibly Rebellion.

I start by building the base up. Walls, cannons, AA guns scattered round.a shield generator giving cover.

The majority of my troops will be defense based. The remainder will be assault. Jedi Masters, Air and fast attack, like swoops.

Plan is, bide my time. Let them attack. I should repel an early attack reasonably easily. At this point, I send out my fast attack, and hit them. Start with air attack, followed up with the Swoops. The Jedi will then come in and pick off any easy targets. If Im really hitting them, then I bring forward the defensive troops, which would be hard hitters, a good tool for base attack.

This sound any good?
 Paragon_Leon
10-19-2001, 10:32 AM
it's ok... but you basically work on the premise that your opponent doesn't do anything while you come in with your second wave, and you figure you won't get hit from his attack..
How about building a forward base in that strategy ? That'll work..
 protovox
10-19-2001, 1:12 PM
how early of a attack can u fend off?
 Bobio
10-19-2001, 3:19 PM
Any attack that does not use large amounts of anti-building units(Pummels, artillery, etc.) will fail :eek:
 hannibalscipio
10-19-2001, 4:43 PM
That's the kind of thing I like to do. Quickly build up strong defenses, wait until they're not ready, then strike. But have something to fall back on.
 ReaperFett
10-19-2001, 6:27 PM
I would have artillery-esque units in the defense units, but I see your point, better have some :)
Page: 1 of 1