Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Questions to ZANZIBAR

Page: 1 of 1
 SkyEye
03-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Hi Zanzibar.
I have a few questions...

A) Is the multiplayer possible with the tools you have?

B) I need help blocking the cache files being erased so i can mod the audio.

Zanzibar
03-09-2015, 6:31 PM
NetObi might be usable for multiplayer, there was some kind of external configuration file that managed the IP addresses for the players. I'm unsure how it works, cuz I'm not a programmer.

I don't know anything about the cache files. Sorry!
 Alexrd
03-09-2015, 8:32 PM
On a different note, what games have you been working on (if any) after Big Ape's demise? Do you still keep contact with people who used to work there?
 Zanzibar
03-10-2015, 7:15 PM
Heh. I work at Toys For Bob, an Activision studio. TFB and Big Ape actually shared office space during TPM's development, back when both were tiny 7-8 person studios. We shared a lot of ideas and did a lot of brainstorming together.

So, naturally, after Big Ape's implosion most of the original Big Ape folks had kept in touch with TFB's people and thus a lot of us are now here. I think over half of TPM's team is here.

TFB does a lot of titles more geared towards younger audiences. We did the Madagascar 1 and 2 games, and most recently we created the Skylanders franchise out of the Spyro license.
Page: 1 of 1