Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rogue Squadron II and III Sound Effects

Page: 1 of 1
 ARAJediMaster
01-14-2015, 7:23 PM
Is there anybody who can help me and a friend out with a problem? This friend of mine has been extracting the sounds from several Star Wars video games here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Pi3JvzHSLCjdsITtoJWRg), However, he has been having problems with a few games as of late, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader and Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike. He has tried a number of techniques, but with no success. Is there anybody who can help?
 mattig89ch
05-10-2015, 7:58 PM
what have you tried so far? Have you taken a look at the config files?
 iteachvader
05-13-2015, 6:14 PM
I've tried every which way of ripping the sound effects, but to no avail. I can't figure out the format or create a program that can dump decoded audio before it gets mixed with all the others (Dolphin Emulator).

I found someone who may have a lead on ripping the sounds, but he's extremely lazy and unhelpful. I need someone with knowledge of how to reverse-engineer audio formats in video games.
 mattig89ch
05-15-2015, 6:09 PM
wish I could help, but I have no idea how to do any of that.

Hope you can find someone who does!
Page: 1 of 1