Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TFU2 controller error - it renders the game unplayable.

Page: 1 of 1
 lethallarry
11-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Hi guys - I recently reinstalled TFU2, and I happened to have a nostromo speedpad plugged in when I did so. Now the game insists on being configured for some kind of console game controller, which I don't have.

I have absolutely no control over the character as a result. I unplugged the nostromo, restarted, tried unplugging the mouse and keyboard, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game - nothing. It always restarts with zero control over the character.

Any help?
 GrandMasterMarek
11-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi guys - I recently reinstalled TFU2, and I happened to have a nostromo speedpad plugged in when I did so. Now the game insists on being configured for some kind of console game controller, which I don't have.

I have absolutely no control over the character as a result. I unplugged the nostromo, restarted, tried unplugging the mouse and keyboard, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game - nothing. It always restarts with zero control over the character.

Any help?Try a Xbox 360 controller see if that works.
 lethallarry
11-14-2014, 8:40 PM
Try a Xbox 360 controller see if that works.

Thanks, but I don't have one, and I wouldn't really consider it much of a solution to this problem if it were the only way to play this game - kinda silly to have to go out and buy unwanted new hardware just to get this to run.
 Zerimar Nyliram
12-15-2014, 3:16 AM
Better yet, try it on Xbox 360. Period.
Page: 1 of 1